IM SEEING BRITNEY TONIGHT

strunkbrandon

After 26 years of never seeing her live I finally get to fulfill my dreams tonight! I drove 9 hours from Sacramento and I’m seeing Piece of Me tonight, last night I hit up her merch store at Planet Hollywood and got a hat, shirt and magnet and that **** cost 100 dollars, lol. But I’m super stoked and wanted to know any pointers before going? 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show was incredible, when people say videos don’t do it justice, they’re right. I upgraded my seats to front row so I got to see her up close. She was super tiny and really tan and blonde. It looked like she had a lot of lip gloss on too, lol. The only thing I can really criticize is that she didn’t come to the right hand side of the stage very much, like she kept walking to the left side, so note to self... GET TICKETS ON THE LEFT SIDE! The sound was awesome with the live band, and I know she lip syncs but honestly I wasn’t even mad because it was such a great show, her hair looked phenomenal when she first came out! 

I had such an amazing time and still can’t believ it’s real. I feel like it went by too fast and I’m already looking into planning another trip before she ends her residency in December!!! 

PS

i have more videos and I swear they’re all super crisp, I just don’t know any other way to upload them here besides sharing via twitter

4 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

Hi how much extra did you pay to be at the front? I'm seeing her in a couple of weeks and we have tickets in the middle i think, I'd love to be at the front but already spent far too much money :flawlessbye:

Same here! I would love to know as Well. Still not decided wether to buy GA tix or seats...

9 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

Hi how much extra did you pay to be at the front? I'm seeing her in a couple of weeks and we have tickets in the middle i think, I'd love to be at the front but already spent far too much money :flawlessbye:

It was only 80 dollars to upgrade to front row, if you want to upgrade to the pit it’s only 60, but they were sold out by the time I tried to upgrade. You literally just go to  totalupgrades.com and use the email you used to buy the tickets originally 

1 minute ago, strunkbrandon said:

I wish, I was in L.A. when she performed the circus tour at the staples center but I was a broke ***** back then, lol. 

Makes sense. I forget Circus is almost a decade old. :gross:We were in HS so it makes even more sense. At least you got to see her now. 

Archived