Meeting Britney tonight!!!

raygaess

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

Is this a new troll thread?

I could've sworn another 4 members have posted the exact same thing.

I'm meeting Christina tonight in behind the Walmart Supercenter in Chicago at 7:00pm, she'll be hooking me up with some Oreos.

:tiffcackle:

16 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I'm meeting Christina tonight in behind the Walmart Supercenter in Chicago at 7:00pm, she'll be hooking me up with some Oreos.

What? lol no I meet her tonughttonight 

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Poor unfortunate soul. I am praying your M&G picture will be nice for the amount of money you had to pay.:girlwhat:

No sarcasm tho. I mean this. Her pics have been awful with a very few being okay.

Enjoy the moment as happy times goes by so quickly!!

I had the same fear, honestly. It's all about how you interact with her in the first couple seconds of turning that corner from the step & repeat. She was so open & happy with me/grabbed my necklace off my neck and had a whole talk. 

Positive outcomes only!

31 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

I had the same fear, honestly. It's all about how you interact with her in the first couple seconds of turning that corner from the step & repeat. She was so open & happy with me/grabbed my necklace off my neck and had a whole talk. 

Positive outcomes only!

Omg slay & that photo is amazing:ohnoney:

Guest Sassybritgirl

HOPE YOU HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE AND A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. SAW THAT BRITNEY''S BOYFRIEND SAM IS ALREADY IN VEGAS FOR TONIGHTS SHOW FROM HIS INSTAGRAM STORY TOO. CANT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE  AND SEE YOUR PICTURE WITH BRITNEY.

Guest Diamond Horse
3 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

These are not just troll threads, these are troll lives then :tiffcackle:

Imagine trolling so hard you coordinate with others to meet Britney for your birthday just to post all these threads at the same time :tiffcackle:

How pathetic :tiffcackle:

• 1 month later...

Archived