Facebook hates Britney's gladiator Pepsi commercial

austsilva

14 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

britney has never aperreciated enough,

she is good song writer, she Was amazing dancer, she wrote a book before, she is still good entertainer but first of all, she survived own problems and she is happy mom now. and also, her voice is really good in this commercial.
but people has always see her as just a dumb beautiful blonde, problem is people don't any ******* idea how they're dumb and cruel

Britney doesn't care though.  While people talk (I'm critical of her performing in 2017) she's accumulated hundreds of millions of dollars (much of it is outside her conservators) and continues to earn many millions today.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but I feel the hate with Taylor is justified since she is fake and two faced. Yeah Britney back then lied and said things that are hypocritical but that was about herself but Taylor bad mouths her bfs and likes to play the victim in every situation. She probably does treat her fans right but I feel she is like a Regina George. I don't like when people pretend to be a good girl when they are not, at least Beyoncé and Xtina are unapologetic about their attitude.

Tbh she never laughs about mental illnesses unlike Katy Perry so if anyone's a snake it would be Katy. Lorde also called her friends having something off. Taylor isn't the first nor the only one who dies this from time to time yet she gets critisized for it. She is just missunderstood as the media plays it out. Britney claims to love Kesha and Tinashe, yet she cannot even spell their names correctly...she's two faced from to time as well. She even worked with them and stil cannot spell their names lmao. Britney always says "i like her" or "i love her" about other famous people but in reality she probably couldn't care less lol which makes her two faced as well

They're missing the point too that at the time Beyoncé, Pink and Britney all represented different facets of pop music. Today so much singers are so similar and everyone follows the same trend whereas back then everyone was marketed as being something completely unique to other stars.

yeah Britney has the weakest voice here, but she was always a visual artist. Beyoncé has a lot of runs in her verse because she was always about strong vocals, and Pink was the rebel and political so she had a lot of the shout-y bits.

It was always cool to hate Britney, just back then she actually did not give them proper reason to hate her. It was pure jealousy and the fact that everybody can't love you.

But for the past 10 years, she is actuality giving a lot of reasons to gp to bash her. So today is even cooler to hate Britney.

Archived