Facebook hates Britney's gladiator Pepsi commercial

austsilva

Because facebook is 90% 50 year old ******* with dry vaginas who still yearn for a BBC or any 12cm **** at that point tbh so they let out their frustration onto beautiful famous women because obviously they will get the **** even in their 80's cuz if not pretty they'll be filthy rich then too :queenflopga: the rest are kids with nothing better to do with their shitty lives. Im out 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Funny, because I think she overshadowed both Beyoncé and Pink back then, with her childish voice and everything. They weren't that popular, at least not internationally. Those comments must come from younger people that weren't even born then, or older people that doesn't remember how things were back in the day and comparing to nowadays they find "insulting" that they "dared" to put Britney along with Pink and Beyoncé. 

Of course there always were haters, but back then Britney was the most popular of them all, and is actually the only one that made sense to be in that commercial. Very few people knew Pink outside of Lady Marmalade or Beyoncé without Destiny's Child. Not to mention Enrique Iglesias... 

Britney Spears wasn't chosen to appear there because of her powerful voice. She was there, simply because she was Britney Spears, but apparently that's something young people will never comprehend and other people that were alive back then, have already forgotten.

By saying this you're just supporting their points tho Basically you're saying that Britney was not chosen because of her talents, kinda like she was the Kim Kardashian of her generation

28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Funny, because I think she overshadowed both Beyoncé and Pink back then, with her childish voice and everything. They weren't that popular, at least not internationally. Those comments must come from younger people that weren't even born then, or older people that doesn't remember how things were back in the day and comparing to nowadays they find "insulting" that they "dared" to put Britney along with Pink and Beyoncé. 

Of course there always were haters, but back then Britney was the most popular of them all, and is actually the only one that made sense to be in that commercial. Very few people knew Pink outside of Lady Marmalade or Beyoncé without Destiny's Child. Not to mention Enrique Iglesias... 

Britney Spears wasn't chosen to appear there because of her powerful voice. She was there, simply because she was Britney Spears, but apparently that's something young people will never comprehend and other people that were alive back then, have already forgotten.

By saying this you're just supporting their points tho Basically you're saying that Britney was not chosen because of her talents, kinda like she was the Kim Kardashian of her generation

Britney's Pepsi commercials are some of the best commercials of all time, all of them. Maybe I'm biased as a fan, but I'd like to see any celeb make a commercial as captivating as those were...

love her or hate her, it's not just advertising. She really did captivate the world at that point in time. Anyone who wants to hate on this needs to get their **** together :staysalty:

5 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

No, because talent is more than a voice. Christina has a powerful voice and that hasn't taken her anywhere because she lacks so many other things. Britney was and still is a combination of different factors that launched her into superstardom. Great voices were everywhere, pre-fabricated artists, catchy pop songs, cute faces, and no one accomplished what Britney did, because she was something else. And I think that's precisely why she had haters even back then, because people couldn't stand the fact that someone as "untalented" as Britney could be so famous and could be able to evoke so much with her songs and videos and performances, that they just had to keep searching for any flaw they could find to tear her apart. That's why they enjoyed so much when she ended up being the "cheater" of her relationship, or that she would end up walking barefoot in gas station's bathrooms, or that she would gain weight or shave her head, or everything else that destroyed the perfect image she used to show.

But there were always a lot of people that loved her, so much more than the ones that hated her, and for so much more positive and productive reasons than whatever excuse someone could pick up to say they're a Kim Kardashian fan. Britney actually gave us something to enjoy and to make us want more from her. She shaped the music industry and everybody wanted to be like her or beat her, and to this day you see a lot of younger acts trying to follow her steps. Britney was never the best singer, but she was good enough to deliver something high quality, combined with everything else she had to give. That's why I never compare Britney to other artists, because for me Britney is something else. If I'm objective and technical, are Pink or Beyoncé better singers than Britney? Yes. But does their music or songs or videos make me as excited as Britney's? Not at all. If the people is looking just for a voice, then go and take your voices and enjoy it. I fell in love with the whole package that only Britney Spears was able to deliver, and the best thing is that I wasn't the only one. There were millions and millions that fell in love with her as well, even if now or even back then too, are ashamed to admit it.  :lemmetellu:

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Very well said :cooltshirt:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, because talent is more than a voice. Christina has a powerful voice and that hasn't taken her anywhere because she lacks so many other things. Britney was and still is a combination of different factors that launched her into superstardom. Great voices were everywhere, pre-fabricated artists, catchy pop songs, cute faces, and no one accomplished what Britney did, because she was something else. And I think that's precisely why she had haters even back then, because people couldn't stand the fact that someone as "untalented" as Britney could be so famous and could be able to evoke so much with her songs and videos and performances, that they just had to keep searching for any flaw they could find to tear her apart. That's why they enjoyed so much when she ended up being the "cheater" of her relationship, or that she would end up walking barefoot in gas station's bathrooms, or that she would gain weight or shave her head, or everything else that destroyed the perfect image she used to show.

But there were always a lot of people that loved her, so much more than the ones that hated her, and for so much more positive and productive reasons than whatever excuse someone could pick up to say they're a Kim Kardashian fan. Britney actually gave us something to enjoy and to make us want more from her. She shaped the music industry and everybody wanted to be like her or beat her, and to this day you see a lot of younger acts trying to follow her steps. Britney was never the best singer, but she was good enough to deliver something high quality, combined with everything else she had to give. That's why I never compare Britney to other artists, because for me Britney is something else. If I'm objective and technical, are Pink or Beyoncé better singers than Britney? Yes. But does their music or songs or videos make me as excited as Britney's? Not at all. If the people is looking just for a voice, then go and take your voices and enjoy it. I fell in love with the whole package that only Britney Spears was able to deliver, and the best thing is that I wasn't the only one. There were millions and millions that fell in love with her as well, even if now or even back then too, are ashamed to admit it.  :lemmetellu:

Preach sista! :otears:

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This. Hating on Taylor became a rage everyone wants to contribute to whilst they don't know how close she is to her fans and amongst britney fans: we always complain about the hate towards britney but a lot of us are hating on others such as TayTay themself. The hypocricy is real.

i find this utterly sad that we have to lower ourselves and do the exact same thing that we hate when others do it.

Yeah but I feel the hate with Taylor is justified since she is fake and two faced. Yeah Britney back then lied and said things that are hypocritical but that was about herself but Taylor bad mouths her bfs and likes to play the victim in every situation. She probably does treat her fans right but I feel she is like a Regina George. I don't like when people pretend to be a good girl when they are not, at least Beyoncé and Xtina are unapologetic about their attitude.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Britney's Pepsi commercials are some of the best commercials of all time, all of them. Maybe I'm biased as a fan, but I'd like to see any celeb make a commercial as captivating as those were...

love her or hate her, it's not just advertising. She really did captivate the world at that point in time. Anyone who wants to hate on this needs to get their **** together :staysalty:

No joke either, I was like those people staring at the screen, it looked so effortless and so unreal.  Her Pepsi commercials are still the best, no current pop star can top it. The Austin powers one is cute but these ones are the best...btw I miss Pepsi twist :ponderney:

britney has never aperreciated enough,

she is good song writer, she Was amazing dancer, she wrote a book before, she is still good entertainer but first of all, she survived own problems and she is happy mom now. and also, her voice is really good in this commercial.
but people has always see her as just a dumb beautiful blonde, problem is people don't any ******* idea how they're dumb and cruel

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

Kim Kardashian is the Paris Hilton of her generation. Britney actually rose to fame because she actually did something and that's something even haters can agree on. It wasnt like she popped out of nowhere and became famous. If you got down to the bare root of how these women became famous, both Kim and Paris got famous because of a *** tape and for Britney, it's because of her hit song BOMT. I talked to a lot of old farts and they gave her credit that at least she earned her fame with talent even if they think it's questionable. 

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

britney has never aperreciated enough,

she is good song writer, she Was amazing dancer, she wrote a book before, she is still good entertainer but first of all, she survived own problems and she is happy mom now. and also, her voice is really good in this commericial.
but people has always see her as just a dumb beautiful blonde, problem is people don't any ******* idea how they're dumb and cruel

That's the same with Marilyn and now everyone is saying she was the best. Actually, even MJ. Society is awful.

Archived