My experience at Piece of Me

sarahbbyy

51 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Everytime is cringy in videos too... I always skip it. her arm moves don't even make sense. I mean she has two giant wings, why even bother :mattafact:

If she would just pretend she was singing the song and just emoted with her expressions, that would have been enough

:donewithit:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, falka said:

this is just :gross: unnecessary assumption 

I know it's unnecessary to randomly just assume that but people always assume she is just lazy and I don't think that's true. From seeing everything about her over the years, it's a theory I have developed that I don't think people are even considering when talking about how much she has changed. They just completely blame her and I don't think it's fair. Next time though, I will be more sensitive when talking about or mentioning it.

37 minutes ago, sarahbbyy said:

It was a pretty great experience. I don't like just hearing about what it's like from others. I liked that I could see it first hand. It was an overall fun show. The production was great and it was really high energy. The band was also great as well.

Happy for you. I want to see her live one day too

43 minutes ago, sarahbbyy said:

It was a pretty great experience. I don't like just hearing about what it's like from others. I liked that I could see it first hand. It was an overall fun show. The production was great and it was really high energy. The band was also great as well.

And that great experience don't include seeing Britney on stage? Haha I live for your review, finally somebody objective on this forum who saw the show. 

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

And that great experience don't include seeing Britney on stage? Haha I live for your review, finally somebody objective on this forum who saw the show. 

I actually already saw her at the IHeartRadio Festival last year but then again, Britney's modern day self is a little underwhelming to see because she is not really the same person she was when she had all of those epic career moments. She seems like this sweet and normal person, not star-esque like other artist's.

Archived