Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Noooooo, you’re not comparing Toxic to Don’t Hang Up :tiffcackle:

No, I'm talking about MATM :whitney: 

Madonna loves Toxic, she would have performed the song with Britney if it was a duet :whitney:

MATM however, was never good enough for Madonna to really care :whitney:

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

that's why she recorded vocals for matm & not toxic :tiffcackle: dragging receipts out ur *** tbh :tiffcackle:

Madonna was promoting an album in 2003 and going on tour in 2004, she didn’t have time to perform with Britney after the VMAs :tiffcackle:

They both had their own promo schedules. Madonna would’ve never recorded MATM if she hated it.

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

that's why she recorded vocals for matm & not toxic :tiffcackle: dragging receipts out ur *** tbh :tiffcackle:

She would have loved to sing Toxic, she stans for the song since the beginning :whitney: She did a cover of it, against Trump  :whitney:

Sadly she got MATM instead of Toxic  :tiffcackle:

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Madonna was promoting an album in 2003 and going on tour in 2004, she didn’t have time to perform with Britney after the VMAs :tiffcackle:

They both had their own promo schedules. Madonna would’ve never recorded MATM if she hated it.

I didn't say she hates it. But it was never like those big anthems she loves.

Just now, danny1994 said:

the original was solo & she liked it that much she added her vocals to make it a duet, i cant at his reach to drag matm :tiffcackle: ok u don't like the song but if you're gonna make statements like that at least let them be true :tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

She would have loved to sing Toxic, she stans for the song since the beginning :whitney: She did a cover of it, against Trump  :whitney:

Sadly she got MATM instead of Toxic  :tiffcackle:

i never said she didn't like toxic but u said she didn't care for matm when she clearly did :whitney:

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i never said she didn't like toxic but u said she didn't care for matm when she clearly did :whitney:

She didn't care that much about MATM... like basically everyone :sofedup: 

12 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

She didn't care that much about MATM... like basically everyone :sofedup: 

she obviously did when she added her vocals to make the original SOLO single a DUET, just cuz u don't like song and because madonna was too busy with her career to perform it with her doesn't mean she didn't care for it, ur talking out ur *** :tiffcackle:

It went top 5  in nineteen countries. It even went #11 in your own country. People did care :whitney:

If they cared, why don't they remember it :whitney:

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Because Toxic overshadowed it. Both good songs tho :whitney:

Don't hang up is better, and by far :ricackle:

It’s **** :tiffcackle:

The fact that you think MATM is better says enough :ricackle: shitty music tastes

Archived