Exhell shitty tastes

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

DHU PALES in comparison to TOMH and BOM, how dare you even make that comparison. There's a reason it didn't make the standard album. :tiffcackle:

So why did Brave new girl make the cut ? :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

So why did Brave new girl make the cut ? :tiffcackle:

Because even BNG is better. :tiffcackle: Those two songs are the pits of ITZ regardless, Brian and Josh should have stayed left behind in the Britney era and those two ITZ slots should have been filled by either And Then We Kiss, I've Just Begun or Girls and Boys. The nerve. :tiffcackle:

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

They were both written and produced by the same people, your shade isn't going anywhere. :tiffcackle: 

Why does that even matter, Max Martin produced both masterpieces and shitty songs :tiffcackle:

Steven Spielberg did shitty movies :tiffcackle:

Just now, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Why does that even matter, Max Martin produced both masterpieces and shitty songs :tiffcackle:

Steven Spielberg did shitty movies :tiffcackle:

But that doesn't make DHU an ITZ highlight like you claim it is. :tiffcackle: It's a cute little bonus track and that's it. The nerve of comparing that dated *** production to the timeless sound of BOM and TOMH. :tiffcackle: What Brian and Josh tracks from Britney have aged well? What have they produced since?

27 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But that doesn't make DHU an ITZ highlight like you claim it is. :tiffcackle: It's a cute little bonus track and that's it. The nerve of comparing that dated *** production to the timeless sound of BOM and TOMH. :tiffcackle: What Brian and Josh tracks from Britney have aged well? What have they produced since?

You think that Brave new girl is better than Don't hang up, enough said :tiffcackle:

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Nooooo, not people claiming Don’t Hang Up is top 5 :tiffcackle:

And MATM is apparently basic :tiffcackle:

MATM is so basic no one remembers the song :tiffcackle:

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

At least MATM changes throughout the song, DHU has the same elevator music the entire 4 minutes :tiffcackle:

MATM is so basic Madonna didn't even make the effort to perform the song with Britney :tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because even BNG is better. :tiffcackle: Those two songs are the pits of ITZ regardless, Brian and Josh should have stayed left behind in the Britney era and those two ITZ slots should have been filled by either And Then We Kiss, I've Just Begun or Girls and Boys. The nerve. :tiffcackle:

normally i agree with ur posts but brave new girl & girls & boys are absolute **** :tiffcackle:

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She recorded her part after they performed together at the VMAs. Madonna was on tour in 2004 too :whitney:

If it was good enough, like Toxic or Hung up, she would have performed the song :whitney: But Madonna couldn't care less about that forgettable song :urite:

1 minute ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

If it was good enough, like Toxic or Hung up, she would have performed the song :whitney: But Madonna couldn't care less about that forgettable song :urite:

Noooooo, you’re not comparing Toxic to Don’t Hang Up :tiffcackle:

Wait, you’re talking about the Madonna song? Ok then :urite:

Archived