New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

The fact her team didnt even want TOXIC as a single says enough

Dynasty

How britney knows way better than them whats good for her career tbh :lemmetellu: they are a bunch of morons, imagine if britney didnt force toxic, we would be left without one of the most iconic singles in pop history ever :omg: and even Glory was mostly britneys desired direction :mhm: Stop questioning her talent c*nts

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, the decisions she make, musically speaking, are always the best. Let's not forget how most of the songs from 2005-2007, the period of time when she had the most freedom, are some of her best ever! She just needs a team behind her to motivate her to work hard, because when it comes to her music she knows what to do :snapney:

I like the fact that Britney used to fight for the singles and videos she wanted to release. I was obsessed with the song when I first heard it on ITZ then when the video got released, I was floored. ITZ look, sound, and Era were everything. I know he gave her great kids but I wish Kevin never came along. I don't know if he was the main problem or the breakdown (the way it happened) was inevitable but I can't help but feel that he took away so much from Britney the Pop superstar. 

18 minutes ago, Legend said:

It was her label not her team. And labels make those mistakes all the time. They don't know what songs would/wouldn't be hits. The fact is 2003/2004 was mainly dominated by more urban/hip hop music, which is why they probably didn't want toxic. 

This is what we need now tbh

A huge pop song to stand out to the R&b/ rap

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Legend said:

It was her label not her team. And labels make those mistakes all the time. They don't know what songs would/wouldn't be hits. The fact is 2003/2004 was mainly dominated by more urban/hip hop music, which is why they probably didn't want toxic. 

And that's probably why they wanted Outrageous. But that also proves that Britney has to follow her own path and not what the current trend is in the music scene. People expect from Britney Britney-kind of stuff, not whatever is trendy at he moment. Her style is unique, timeless and awesome, there's no need to change it.

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

Archived