What songs would you like to see included in Brit's next world tour (and/or next residency)?

I can't wait for Britney to have a fresh start and a clean slate on creating a new show after POM ends. I really hope she includes some of these songs on the set list! 

Sometimes (so nostalgic) 

DLMBTLTK

Overprotected 

I Got That Boom Boom

The Hook Up 

Showdown

Ooh Ooh Baby 

Hot as Ice

Toy Soldier

Mannequin

Selfish

Love Me Down

Better

CYM 

I also would die to see her perform her own version of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. 

Whats on your wishlist for the next show?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't know, I wish she performed more of her new songs, but at the same time I love her classics so much, I couldn't live without them.

For me Oops, BOMT, Stronger, Crazy are the basic Britney songs. Of course we know Slave, Toxic and Boys are gonna be there

I really wish she finally made justice to Circus for once, and it doesn't necessarily have to do the circus theme. A remix like the Linus Love or Twister Dance could work, and make a more club-ish kind of performance for it.

I wish she performed Overprotected too.

I'm not listing any songs that she is performing or has performed in POM. also considering current Britney's level of performance, none of those urban songs like Boom Boom or Outrageous as she might just butcher the choreography and destroy their legacy:

BOMT - none

OIDIA - none, or maybe DLMBTLTK

Britney - Anticipating (the song fits her zumba choreo tbh) :yesplease:

ITZ - Shadow

Blackout - Heaven on Earth (like an acoustic lip synced number)

Circus - Unusual You, Blur

FF - Trip to Your Heart, How I Roll, Criminal

BJ - Don't Cry, Hold on Tight

Glory - Better, MOTM, JLM, CYM (latin zumba choreo will do) :pieceofwhat:

31 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I'm not listing any songs that she is performing or has performed in POM. also considering current Britney's level of performance, none of those urban songs like Boom Boom or Outrageous as she might just butcher the choreography and destroy their legacy:

BOMT - none

OIDIA - none, or maybe DLMBTLTK

Britney - Anticipating (the song fits her zumba choreo tbh) :yesplease:

ITZ - Shadow

Blackout - Heaven on Earth (like an acoustic lip synced number)

Circus - Unusual You, Blur

FF - Trip to Your Heart, How I Roll, Criminal

BJ - Don't Cry, Hold on Tight

Glory - Better, MOTM, JLM, CYM (latin zumba choreo will do) :pieceofwhat:

I like your list!!! But I think she has the potential to really kill good choreo today instead of the BS that Charm and that awful Squared D created. She just needs a new choreographer 

•     Work *****
  •     Womanizer
  •     Break the Ice / Piece of Me
  •     ...Baby One More Time / Oops!... I Did It Again
  •     Me Against the Music
  •     Gimme More
  •  Boys
  •  Do You Wanna Come Over?
  •     I'm a Slave 4 U
  •     Make Me...
  •     Freakshow
  •     Do Somethin'
  •     Circus
  •     If U Seek Amy
  •     Breathe on Me
  •     Slumber Party
  •     Touch of My Hand
  •     Toxic
  •     Stronger / (You Drive Me) Crazy
  •     Till the World Ends [Encore]

Overprotected, Outrageous, and a few more ballads done LIVE!! :crying4: I feel like Sometimes, DLMBTLTK and even a random song like Where Are You Now would be so nostalgic! I'd also love to see Boom Boom with hardcore choreo and The Hook Up again. Aaaand, I feel like the Showdown would be a super hot song that would fit in with her current setlist.:cinderellaney:

**EDITED to add a song like Private Show or What You Need but uh, with different vocals haha. I love the thought of her going in that direction and I think the style suits her and would be something totally fresh for her...I'm just not a fan of the album vocals. :/  Use that deeper register more, gurrrrl!

Archived