Aaron Carter : “Christina” 
Rupert Grint (Ron, Harry Potter) : Britney
Jared Padalecki (Dean, Gilmore s) : Britney
Alexis Bledel (Gilmore s) : “Alicia Keys”
Amanda Bynes : “Both”
Lacey Chabert (Party of Five) ” Jessica Simpson”
Hilary Duff : “Britney all the way”
Solange Knowles (Beyonce’s sister) : “Both”
Lindsay Lohan (Parent Trap/Freaky Friday) : “Britney but I love Christinas voice”
Christina Milian : “Gwen Stefani”
Mandy Moore : “Britney”
Ashley Olsen : “Britney”
Alexa Vega (Spy Kids) : “I love Christinas voice but Britney is more humble”
Raven Symone (That’s So Raven) : “Christina Spears

http://popdirt.com/celebrities-say-britney-or-christina/16821/

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go for Christina Spears. There will never be another Christina or Britney. X is a feisty badass and Brit is a humble pop phenomena with a shady side if you piss her off. Everything about these two is unique. Whether it's how they started their careers, the different approaches they took, the way they expressed themselves, the scrutiny they've endured. They're both awesome, especially Christina. I've learned to appreciate her more as an adult even her shady side. I'm glad I grew up with the both of them.

22 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

I go for Christina Spears. There will never be another Christina or Britney. X is a feisty badass and Brit is a humble pop phenomena with a shady side if you piss her off. Everything about these two is unique. Whether it's how they started their careers, the different approaches they took, the way they expressed themselves, the scrutiny they've endured. They're both awesome, especially Christina. I've learned to appreciate her more as an adult even her shady side. I'm glad I grew up with the both of them.

well said. both legends.

51 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

YES! The princesses of pop. They made my childhood so much fun. 

8 hours ago, Dynasty said:

awards perhaps, sales she can only dream, shes miles behind britney :queenflopga: 

12 minutes ago, gerol said:

only awards though

I meant their present strength in sales. Like 4 > FF & Bionic, Beyonce > BJ & Lotus, Lemonade > Glory & Oreo :uknowit:

• Super Mods
19 hours ago, Oops... I did it again said:

Nah, Christina is not that unique, I mean she has a good voice but that's the only thing that's holding her. She doesn't have much of a charisma and especially putting her up against people  in the past like Whitney and Aretha Franklin, anybody can have a good voice but you remember those legends because of the great songs they sang and honestly Christina's songs haven't made much of an impact. Yeah maybe The same goes for Britney but she pretty much established the cookie cutter pop star mold that not only Xtina followed and even posters nowadays. 

I guess what I'm getting at is, any singer can have a good voice just like with Britney, anybody can look pretty and dance well but there's gotta be something else and to me Xtina doesn't have anything else to offer. She played the game only to be overshadowed by Britney and even Beyoncé. Maybe it's just me though 

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Nah, Christina is not that unique, I mean she has a good voice but that's the only thing that's holding her. She doesn't have much of a charisma and especially putting her up against people  in the past like Whitney and Aretha Franklin, anybody can have a good voice but you remember those legends because of the great songs they sang and honestly Christina's songs haven't made much of an impact. Yeah maybe The same goes for Britney but she pretty much established the cookie cutter pop star mold that not only Xtina followed and even posters nowadays. 

I guess what I'm getting at is, any singer can have a good voice just like with Britney, anybody can look pretty and dance well but there's gotta be something else and to me Xtina doesn't have anything else to offer. She played the game only to be overshadowed by Britney and even Beyoncé. Maybe it's just me though 

You know, I would argue my point with you but you're so far off. There's really no point in discussing this if you think that Christina hasn't made much of an impact. 

Archived