My meet and greet experience

BritneyJeanAmaze

Sorry everyone for taking so long. But Britney was super nice! Told her it was my bday and she told me happy bday and that she hoped I had a great one and then we took the pic and I told her she made it best bday yet and she said aw thank you I'm glad I could do that for you and gave me hug and said it was nice meeting her and she said thank you and it was over lol. But the show :o videos doesn't do the show justice it's sooooo much better in person.

But trying to post the pic I just don't know how on here lol

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, BritneyJeanAmaze said:

Sorry everyone for taking so long. But Britney was super nice! Told her it was my bday and she told me happy bday and that she hoped I had a great one and then we took the pic and I told her she made it best bday yet and she said aw thank you I'm glad I could do that for you and gave me hug and said it was nice meeting her and she said thank you and it was over lol. But the show :o videos doesn't do the show justice it's sooooo much better in person.

But trying to post the pic I just don't know how on here lol

Go to   tinypic.com then upload pic from direct link or layout 

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

"lol what did she smell like" he probably finds this statement relatable :tiffcackle:

“Aren’t you guyzzzz jealousssss that I have Sam’s number and have regular conversations with him?”

Meanwhile his fake account hasn’t even responded to him since February :tiffcackle:

Even an imposter isn’t interested in talking :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

“Aren’t you guyzzzz jealousssss that I have Sam’s number and have regular conversations with him?”

Meanwhile his fake account hasn’t even responded to him since February :tiffcackle:

Even an imposter isn’t interested in talking :tiffcackle:

especially with him calling "sam" boss :tiffcackle: 

Archived