question about Mood Ring's lyrics

Acai Berry

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

Honey, which part don't you understand? The song is about MOOD RINGS. The definition of colors appearing on a mood ring is DIFFERENT from the definition of colors that we're used to. I literally wrote it in my previous post.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania mood ring color meanings

They didn't but Britney sings that there's nothing on her body but the mood ring. She turns to golden from blue, and the only thing about her (on her) that has the ability to change colors is... her mood ring :) 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, idkidk25 said:

You can use colours to describe your moods, blue usually describes sadness, and golden is a colour that is shinny and bright, clearly she was singing she turned to golden (happy, shinning) from blue (sad, down). Like you said, in the mood rings chart, blue means loveable or romantic, golden means tired, the lyrics wouldn't make any sense if she was singing the mood ring colours. The only logical explanation is she was singing about her feelings, not the colours on the ring. (Hope that make sense to you lol) :snapney:

Yeah, this version makes more sense. 
But I also found this picture:

So as I already said, Britney may be also getting really emotional about falling in love... 
In the end it's probably up to us how we want to interpret the lyrics. Just like @Diamond Horse said :)
Thank you guys for sharing your ideas and thoughts though. :brit:

1 minute ago, Acai Berry said:

Yeah, this version makes more sense. 
But I also found this picture:

So as I already said, Britney may be also getting really emotional about falling in love... 
In the end it's probably up to us how we want to interpret the lyrics. Just like @Diamond Horse said :)
Thank you guys for sharing your ideas and thoughts though. :brit:

:bigkiss:

59 minutes ago, idkidk25 said:

You can use colours to describe your moods, blue usually describes sadness, and golden is a colour that is shinny and bright, clearly she was singing she turned to golden (happy, shinning) from blue (sad, down). Like you said, in the mood rings chart, blue means loveable or romantic, golden means tired, the lyrics wouldn't make any sense if she was singing the mood ring colours. The only logical explanation is she was singing about her feelings, not the colours on the ring. (Hope that make sense to you lol) :snapney:

******* won't be ******* told...:awks:

Archived