Britney needs to tour again

Body ache

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she plans something huge-an era that is thoroughly planned ahead of time-with sure fire hit singles and a cohesive theme, along with a BIG bang promo performance (ala Super Bowl, Grammies, Coachella) she can absolutely sell another tour ESPECIALLY if they tie in the celebration of 20 years-adults love nostalgia it would be the perfect mix. Gaga's last tour struggled and look at this one after doing the SB. Both that and The Cure pushed her into cruise control for the tour. 

Britney needs to remind everyone why we all fell in love with her in the first place. It's so EASY as long as she and her team actually approach this era like they did with Circus. Another "milestone" award wouldn't hurt to buy either. 

7 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I mean that's also where her career is headed naturally like Janet & Madonna - to be a touring artist. One more strong era is needed

she needs to hop on a DJ track and rap hook in between this era  and B 10 in my opinion. Especially international acts, she's still got some market outside US. 

but she could start in countries she hasn't toured in a while first and finish off in big cities. Start with something small though , a normal britney tour would flop but I do think she needs to keep getting out there

She deff needs to keep getting out there.

You can't compare her with them because they have generations and generations of fans and Britney has really secluded herself in the last decade.

She needs consistent exposure tbh

I just don't think it will be good if she doesn't promote. 

Look at Katy this era was tragic and she dug her own grave but look she is one of the biggest selling singles artists....her tour is struggling. One era can ruin you.

Britney is looked down upon a lot so it could very well be $10 tickets for her if things don't change.

50 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She deff needs to keep getting out there.

You can't compare her with them because they have generations and generations of fans and Britney has really secluded herself in the last decade.

She needs consistent exposure tbh

I just don't think it will be good if she doesn't promote. 

Look at Katy this era was tragic and she dug her own grave but look she is one of the biggest selling singles artists....her tour is struggling. One era can ruin you.

Britney is looked down upon a lot so it could very well be $10 tickets for her if things don't change.

$10 meet and greets?

:giggleney:

12 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I think a small US tour would be successful, because hardcore fans would be more apt to travel a few states over than go all the way to Vegas. 

I wanna see her bad, but I'm afraid of flying and I'm all the way in the east coast. If she came anywhere within a 5 hour drive, I would totally make a trip out of it! I think a small US tour could do really well :) not every state though sadly, but she probably wouldn't wanna do every state realistically 

This. Just a few dates in major cities. Even just NYC for god's sake. It isn't that easy for her fans to just pick up and go to Vegas. Vegas is either stans or randos. :bsass:

18 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I'm assuming you're talking about Blackout since no one is crazy enough to think BJ is good, let alone one of her best. Anyway, Blackout did get a tour, it's called the Circus Tour, which promoted both Blackout and a Circus themed show with 4 songs (sometimes 5) from the Circus album performed and 1 of them is technically from Blackout originally.

fixed

Archived