Britney needs to tour again

Body ache

Hopefully with the next album. She needs new material. Its a shame that two of her best albums didnt get a proper tour. I dont know why she doesnt realize that shes a touring force and not a vegas act. Shes been there too long. Its time for a tour asap. Next year right after an album release would be perfect.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Body ache said:

Hopefully with the next album. She needs new material. Its a shame that two of her best albums didnt get a proper tour. I dont know why she doesnt realize that shes a touring force and not a vegas act. Shes been there too long. Its time for a tour asap. Next year right after an album release would be perfect.

Yes I think so she will make new album and go on tour again 

I'm nervous she'll do a 2nd residency, there's talk about it... Hopefully she'll actually tour though. Even though, at this point I'm scared what it would look like. Prob super cheap and tacky. If Britney promoted her music, maybe she would get some hits which would convince her team to spend more money on her shows.

Guest $elfish

I want her to 

but she might flop:outwithit:

how she can get the ticket sales back up?:nocomprende: Idk maybe a few hits for b10, release proper singles and promote the album more then gain the GP's attention so they can buy tickets for her tour :mattafact:

I think a small US tour would be successful, because hardcore fans would be more apt to travel a few states over than go all the way to Vegas. 

I wanna see her bad, but I'm afraid of flying and I'm all the way in the east coast. If she came anywhere within a 5 hour drive, I would totally make a trip out of it! I think a small US tour could do really well :) not every state though sadly, but she probably wouldn't wanna do every state realistically 

Britney would sell HORRIBLY in a North American/European arena tour. Flat out, horribly. Some of you need legitimate reality checks. And before y'all start with 'what about the Asian tour!!!!111', it's not at all the same thing. Everyone knew she would sell in Asia where she hasn't been in ages and where they are generally less aware of her current abilities as a performer.

She might do okay on like a 5-8 city tour, only focusing on the major markets. But that's it, and even that isn't a guarantee.

21 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

In her current career state, I don't think a tour would even sell. Maybe a few big cities but that's it.

She needs huge promo singles now with a huge era. 

I mean that's also where her career is headed naturally like Janet & Madonna - to be a touring artist. One more strong era is needed

she needs to hop on a DJ track and rap hook in between this era  and B 10 in my opinion. Especially international acts, she's still got some market outside US. 

but she could start in countries she hasn't toured in a while first and finish off in big cities. Start with something small though , a normal britney tour would flop but I do think she needs to keep getting out there

Archived