What do you guys think is Britneys most disliked single?

monalisaney81

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Million Billion said:

She did say she didn't like that song at the Onyx Hotel Tour in Miami when the dancers are hurrying her up to go backstage after the Boom boom performance and she started singing "Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide" and then: "I dont like that song anyways". But maybe she just said that as a random comment but who knows. 

that was just the script for the show, is like vegas do you really belive she thought that theather was beautiful? do you really belive she cares about how ya feelin?, that's just a scripted joke :mattafact:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
10 minutes ago, kyros said:

that was just the script for the show, is like vegas do you really belive she thought that theather was beautiful? do you really belive she cares about how ya feelin?, that's just a scripted joke :mattafact:

I don't think so

Britney doesn't like cheesy songs, and at her debut she would fight with her label because she thought some songs were too cheesy :outwithit:

6 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

I don't think so

Britney doesn't like cheesy songs, and at her debut she would fight with her label because she thought some songs were too cheesy :outwithit:

but then on "I am Britney Jean" she said she likes cheesy and the cheesier the better

200.gif

It's Britney, ***** -- so what'd you expect? Britney Spears had many, many things to say on her special I Am Britney Jean, which premiered on E! Sunday, Dec. 22. As the pop superstar, 32, promotes her new Britney Jean album and gears up for her big-time Las Vegas residency show (at Planet Hollywood), she opened up about her infamous breakdown, her early 2013 breakup, her creative process, being "cheesy" and much, much more. Here, Us Weekly recaps just a few of the "Perfume" singer's wackiest, most memorable quotes from the special.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/britney-spears-i-am-britney-jean-special-the-wackiest-most-memorable-quotes-20132312

Its such a shame she has to go all Mandy Moore about Sometimes :crying11:but its kind of understandable, she could still perform just for fun to be silly.  She probably doesn't like FTBOMBH either :crying1: thats like one of the few songs that she has great vocal performances in her natural voice which honestly would work better live. :mattafact:

21 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, but that was in a very goofy vibe. Even if it's true she doesn't like it, that's very different from actually hating it. In 2013 she was very hesitant to admit she didn't like the song

btw I love when she mentions her own songs, I get shivers and a big smile comes to my face. I'm nuts :haha: Like that other interview from 2014 when she had to name the Intimate Collection pictures with titles of her songs. I'm just crazy :makeitrain:

She's so pretty here. I can't. Literally she's the most beautiful person ever. :otears:

Archived