WHY CAN'T ANY TV SHOW TALK ABOUT BRITNEY WITHOUT BRINGING UP THE BREAKDOWN

jamesedward94

E! News literally just did a story about Britney changing up her will to protect her boys, but they managed to throw in a picture of Britney with her umbrella......

Like whyyyyyy??? Ugh.

They talked about how rich she is and were being positive and showed great pictures of her, but then they just had to bring up the breakdown and show a picture from those days.

MOVE TF ONNNNNNNN!

:sofedup:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it's still her biggest story in 10 years. She didn't shed that image yet sadly. I still think her team handled her comeback all wrong)

But yeah like others said, we can't tell ppl to move on from it and when other celebs/hosts or whatever mention it, get in our feelings and want to attack them. It's part of her life and she can't erase it

4 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I think because though briney has had Hits since the breakdown, there haven't been iconic moments like she had in the beginning of her career. 

Sidenote- I watched E News the other day and the people they have on it now are terrible. I miss Giuliana and Terrance:tiffsniffle:

E! News is absolutely terrible now. It started going downhill when Seacrest left and now it's just plain bad. It's basically the Kardashians news. And they don't even use a desk or anything. It's just a couple really young presenters standing in front of a screen basically gossiping for an hour. They don't even have the E! True Hollywood Stories anymore which was the best show on the channel.   

2 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

E! News is absolutely terrible now. It started going downhill when Seacrest left and now it's just plain bad. It's basically the Kardashians news. And they don't even use a desk or anything. It's just a couple really young presenters standing in front of a screen basically gossiping for an hour. They don't even have the E! True Hollywood Stories anymore which was the best show on the channel.   

Britney's special was amazing, it covered her early career so well. Her Driven episode was good too. I loved watching Britney on the TV when I was a kid. It was the best and so exciting.  :Lshark:  :urite:

6 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Unfortunately Britney has not shed that fallen angel turned comeback kid image she's had since 2008. She hasn't evolved since Blackout, sad to say.

To be fair, music-wise she hasn't evolved obviously because of her conservator-ship.

5 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Because it's still her biggest story in 10 years. She didn't shed that image yet sadly. I still think her team handled her comeback all wrong)

But yeah like others said, we can't tell ppl to move on from it and when other celebs/hosts or whatever mention it, get in our feelings and want to attack them. It's part of her life and she can't erase it

Circus was strong but after it literally has been the pits of her career. Like they should have used the success and support from Circus  for huge things 

26 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly what does the c-ship have anything to do with what music she writes or records? It literally is just a money thing 

She probably would have had different albums in 2008, 2011, 2013, and 2016 had it not been for the conservator-ship, as she imitated in For The Record.

That's because she hasn't done anything iconic since her breakdown. It also didn't help that She never addressed what happened. Look at Rihanna, she spoke up after Chris Brown hit her and the story went away. She cleared up everything and didn't give vague statements to 'explain' what happened. People dont remember FTR but they remember Rihanna's Diane Sawyer interview because that was the interview that explained everything about what happened that night.

Britney is in the public eye and whether she likes it or not, her problems were also the public's business since she's had the breakdown in front of the world. 

20 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

her problems were also the public's business since she's had the breakdown in front of the world.

Probably, but if she is not comfortable talking about it, then let her be. we have no business asking her what happened. You don't really know how traumatic the whole thing was for her, nor does anyone else. She also probably doesn't wanna think of it. Idk what everyone's obsession is with knowing every minute detail of every celebrity's life, and then giving them **** for not saying anything.

Its like if I came up to you and demanded that you tell me everything about your life. Celebrities are humans too, not robots who'll act as the GP wishes.

Archived