Was Primeney hated for her personality too?

Marcanthony

10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Rihanna is a bad *****. She's got a heart of gold, but a bad attitude that scares people away. :queenflopga: Taylor Swift is 100% Regina George, and Katy is literally Cady, so obsessed with taking her down that she becomes just as bad if not worse. Gaga would probably be that one ***** who's always staging protests against meat in the cafeteria and promoting LGBT meetings, but no one ever pays attention to her. Xtina would be the head cheerleader with an eating disorder. Justin (Bieber) would be the closeted chorus kid who everyone low-key thinks is trans, while Justin (Timberlake) would be his quarterback lover. :mattafact: And Adam Levine would be that bad boy senior who was held back a few times and bangs the ever living hell out of everything with a pulse, male or female, behind the bleachers. :milkney: And Shakira would be the foreign exchange student who works her *** off to be part of every club, and valedictorian, and everyone loves her. :yesplease: 

Low-key, I'd watch a Pop Star High School, if it was actually accurate to people's personalities. :yaknow: 

I would watch this tbh LOL :unreal:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely. But I think it became more apparent during ITZ more than any other era. People were getting sick of her being shoved in their faces all the time (ironic considering how nowadays, people are perfectly okay with Fleayonce being in their faces all the time but whatever). During her 55 hr marriage and ITZ era, her PERSONALITY started rubbing people the wrong way. People thought she was a liar and an airhead. They were no longer buying her im a sweetheart 'act' after the whole Justin and Fred Durst thing and when the 55 hr marriage happened, people got annoyed by how she played it off when she said she wanted to see what marriage was like instead of owning up to her mistake. By chaotic, she was insufferable to the public. Everyone said that she high as a kite in Chaotic and was vapid, annoying and a narcissist. By 2006 (after the baby incident and the dateline interview), people couldnt feel bad for her anymore. They blamed her for everything. They were getting sick of 'BRITNEY SPEARS' whether it was her image, personality or shock moments. It's kinda weird when you think about it. People nowadays put up with the Kardashians and every annoying celebrity out there but they had a problem with Britney back then. 

Oh and also, there were a lot of programs back then dragged britney to hell like this:

Britney's most shocking (2004)

Britney's most shocking (2007)

Britney's redneck roots

Britney Spears: Unzipped
(That little girl is just.. )

This mess right here  (Sorry, I dont know what it's called but CRINGE) 

When you're goofy and sweet you are annoying

When you are fierce, honest and straight-foward you are a *****.

You can't never win on this, not matter what, so i wouldn't be surprised if people hated on her even though she was the sweetest thing in her interviews :byebitch:

4 hours ago, Oops... I did it again said:

Definitely. But I think it became more apparent during ITZ more than any other era. People were getting sick of her being shoved in their faces all the time (ironic considering how nowadays, people are perfectly okay with Fleayonce being in their faces all the time but whatever). During her 55 hr marriage and ITZ era, her PERSONALITY started rubbing people the wrong way. People thought she was a liar and an airhead. They were no longer buying her im a sweetheart 'act' after the whole Justin and Fred Durst thing and when the 55 hr marriage happened, people got annoyed by how she played it off when she said she wanted to see what marriage was like instead of owning up to her mistake. By chaotic, she was insufferable to the public. Everyone said that she high as a kite in Chaotic and was vapid, annoying and a narcissist. By 2006 (after the baby incident and the dateline interview), people couldnt feel bad for her anymore. They blamed her for everything. They were getting sick of 'BRITNEY SPEARS' whether it was her image, personality or shock moments. It's kinda weird when you think about it. People nowadays put up with the Kardashians and every annoying celebrity out there but they had a problem with Britney back then. 

Oh and also, there were a lot of programs back then dragged britney to hell like this:

Britney's most shocking (2004)

Britney's most shocking (2007)

Britney's redneck roots

Britney Spears: Unzipped
(That little girl is just.. )

This mess right here  (Sorry, I dont know what it's called but CRINGE) 

wow. thanks for the link

Yes. At her prime many people would bad mouth her publicly, I believe to gain cheap publicity, because back then if you say one bad thing about her, you will be on the headline of literally every single magazine in the US. Avril Lavigne, Eminem, Pink, all tried to make a name out of shaming her. However Avril Lavigne and Pink later retract their comments and they have publicly said now, they love Britney Spears. However, as a whole many celebrities love her. 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
1 hour ago, ohoney said:

When you're goofy and sweet you are annoying

When you are fierce, honest and straight-foward you are a *****.

You can't never win on this, not matter what, so i wouldn't be surprised if people hated on her even though she was the sweetest thing in her interviews :byebitch:

That's true,

People don't care if a man is goofy, shy or even a bit arrogant,

But women can never win, they have to be perfect :sofedup:

Just now, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

That's true,

People don't care if a man is goofy, shy or even a bit arrogant,

But women can never win, they have to be perfect :sofedup:

Actually men doesn't always win, but i get your point. I have a natural resting ***** face most of the time and people can think i'm being moody or arrogant, and when i'm goofy, sweet and i like to laugh i'm automatically ''annoying'' ''overreacting'' :byebitch:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Actually men doesn't always win, but i get your point. I have a natural resting ***** face most of the time and people can think i'm being moody or arrogant, and when i'm goofy, sweet and i like to laugh i'm automatically ''annoying'' ''overreacting'' :byebitch:

People don't put pressure on men to act a certain way (except they can't act too feminine)

Women can't act bossy, outgoing, extravagant, shy, tomboyish etc :byebitch:

19 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Rihanna is a bad *****. She's got a heart of gold, but a bad attitude that scares people away. :queenflopga: Taylor Swift is 100% Regina George, and Katy is literally Cady, so obsessed with taking her down that she becomes just as bad if not worse. Gaga would probably be that one ***** who's always staging protests against meat in the cafeteria and promoting LGBT meetings, but no one ever pays attention to her. Xtina would be the head cheerleader with an eating disorder. Justin (Bieber) would be the closeted chorus kid who everyone low-key thinks is trans, while Justin (Timberlake) would be his quarterback lover. :mattafact: And Adam Levine would be that bad boy senior who was held back a few times and bangs the ever living hell out of everything with a pulse, male or female, behind the bleachers. :milkney: And Shakira would be the foreign exchange student who works her *** off to be part of every club, and valedictorian, and everyone loves her. :yesplease: 

Low-key, I'd watch a Pop Star High School, if it was actually accurate to people's personalities. :yaknow: 

Why isn't this a whow ? I would so watch it. Someone get on Youtube and create this !!! 

Guest Brichney.

Some thought she was the dumb blonde with big *****. Others thought she was "fake" because she was pretty and sweet. Yeah, typical for any pretty girl to be called such things, cause you can't be pretty and nice without being fake, right? Nonsense. 

Mostly people still think she is the same ditzy blonde who said people shopuld trust George Bush while smacking gum in her mouth. 
I don't think peoples views on her have changed much, people just know now there is a vulnerability after 2007, and that we maybe need to just let people be who they are and move on. 

Archived