Brinni need to work with Major Lazer

CristMont

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Sua Cara, but homegirl needs to work with fresh people. 

I'm tired of saying this in every topic, but she needs to set trends, not follow them. Moreover, people that are successful like Major Lazer will not give Britney their best work because they know it won't be a hit, whilst some up and coming producer will give her the best because it's their big shot

Not everything they produce becomes a hit. They had a song with Catamilla Pandejo and some it-guys and it didn't become a hit :mattafact:

Plus as someone posted above, Rihanna claimed their music is trash and she's right tho. Does anyone remember Lean On? Sort of. What Britney needs right now are tunes that will stood the test of time and still sound fresh in like 10 years

Just now, CristMont said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

A raba dessas duas é coisa de doido, amém AniRa e Pablo Vittar :urite:

51 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Not everything they produce becomes a hit. They had a song with Catamilla Pandejo and some it-guys and it didn't become a hit :mattafact:

Plus as someone posted above, Rihanna claimed their music is trash and she's right tho. Does anyone remember Lean On? Sort of. What Britney needs right now are tunes that will stood the test of time and still sound fresh in like 10 years

A raba dessas duas é coisa de doido, amém AniRa e Pablo Vittar :urite:

Amooooo, muito rainhas, foi hit certo!!

2 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

I'm tired of saying this in every topic, but she needs to set trends, not follow them. Moreover, people that are successful like Major Lazer will not give Britney their best work because they know it won't be a hit, whilst some up and coming producer will give her the best because it's their big shot

Archived