Britney's 'Baby One More Time' Album Is Now Available On Vinyl, And It's Selling Like Hot Cakes

Jordan Miller

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Lol whoever it is it a ******* cuz they just restocked the preorder online today and they will be available in stores come November. No one will buy it for 500 dollars on EBay haha

Just as I predicted, when they say “limited” that just means “limited until we make more”, lol. If the demand is there, they’ll keep making them.

I'm definitely getting it. Wonder if they'll be having any in stores?

I brought "Glory" vinyl from UA that cost 30£. They had like 7 "Glory" vinyl copies at Urban Outfitets when it was released while at HMV  music stores got sold out within few days.

i would always pop in to Urban Outfitets close to my home in London and I would always make sure that Glory vinyl is up on a wall as they have some of them on a wall hanging and the rest on the shelfs. Sometimes I would come again and I would find it taken down and I Would put it up again.

... at the end I guess they stop fighting me and I would always find it up on a wall and as I checked a week ago there was only one copy left witch is hanging on the wall.

I'll make sure baby one time vinyl is up on the wall if it will come up at the stores so all the shoppers can see it around the store!

Archived