Britney's 'Baby One More Time' Album Is Now Available On Vinyl, And It's Selling Like Hot Cakes

Jordan Miller

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

My friend said UO wont do the same variant but I don't think most ppl will care. So hopefully they will release it in general, without the color to vinyl. 

That's what I think, it'll just be the regular black vinyl instead of the pink and while swirl. Now I regret not jumping on it though since it is limited.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Where there’s money to be made...

There’ll be more, I’m sure of it. I’ve seen his a lot with other artists. Limited released, and then all of a sudden they “find” more copies. Wouldn’t be surprised to see this pop up in more stores as well.

I hope that's the case but then it doesn't make it special no more. I'm sure they would release more but probably in the regular black vinyl than the special pink one.

8 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

You can preorder this item now and you will not be charged until the item has shipped (after Nov. 03)

I just wanted to correct myself, this information is wrong. They will charge you at point of purchase. 

Guess it doesn't really matter tho, it's already sold out. 

7 hours ago, -OnMyRadar- said:

Why won't you get it?

As I explained earlier: with all the custom taxes included the vinyl will eventually cost me 75 dollar. No vinyl is worth that amount of money and I have bills to pay sadly. If I were a student I would have done it, but saving money to own a house is more important now

6 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Some bands and artists are already overpricing vinyl. I just paid $175 for a a box set last week, does that make me insane? Lol.

30 dollars for this limited vinyl is aboyt the right price to me. But 30 dollars in shiping and an extra of 15 dollars taxes makes it way overpriced for 1 vinyl

Archived