What's the deal with Feet On The Ground?

BOBIBCFBG

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a Myah demo submitted to Britney for either Circus or TSC, I've read sources that claim both. :yaknow: I've heard rumors that Britney loved it and wanted to record it, and other rumors that she actually did, but nothing substantial or confirmed. :crying1: 

I really, really hope there's a Britney version out there. I still have FOTG in my iPod and pretend it's her from time to time.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well yeah, TSC / early FF sessions. JIVE was asking for submissions.

I'm trying to make a quick interview with her for my fansite and I'll ask about this. If she actually sent in this one, it was for Circus.

Actually, lots of people think that she sent songs like Candy From Strangers or Plastic, while she released them waay earlier and were never planned for Britney.

Also, those 3 were not considered at all.

Things were not progressing dont pretend you didnt know. :lemmetellu:

All the bullshit they were turning my life into a show. :bichpls:

Took some time to heal the wounds I had to improvise :nyschool:

Pay no mind to all the rumors just a bunch of lies :lessons:

Omg! it's been so long since I heard this song for the last time. This was Piece of Me 2.0. This 1st verse gives me the chills, omg... :tiffanycries:

I dont see it as a lead single but would have been great for the Singles Collection. Ofc course with a cleaner and more professional treatment the song would have been so meaningful to us and Britney herself. :jlostare:

Archived