New IG post

annalai23

4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

why do you care what a popstar's opinion is? make up your own damn mind and stop looking for celebrities to educate you :tiffcackle: if she wants to keep her opinions private its nothing to do with you, this post is so stupid :tiffcackle: 

i'm not looking for celebrities to educate me, i do that myself. all i'm saying is that it's important for her as a public figure to speak out on important events happening in history. she does a lot of charity work, i'm not saying she doesn't. believe it or not but her voice is important. but you're right a popstar's opinion may not matter bc it's a political issue, but people are going to be looking at her bc she's staying silent. whatever, i'm not trying to start drama, just something i noticed.

22 minutes ago, I_Need_Me said:

So what exactly have you done about this issue?

well with neo-nazis running the streets, as a muslim immigrant i'm sometimes the target of these attacks (not all tho) but i do my best to educate myself to condemn white supremacy and rallying against it. my voice may not be loud, but i try to be on the right side of history 

4 hours ago, NotAPassenger said:

It literally isn't awkward at all.. let's not cause unnecessary drama :girlwhat:

She doesn't have to tweet about everything, I haven't tweeted about the atrocities going on in America but am still disgusted by them... does that make me posting about having a nice day "awkward"? 

She's spending a nice evening with her kids and posting about it, leaver her be.

sorry but i'm not trying to bother her, just discussing some things i noticed. are we not allowed to talk about that? 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, MM said:

well with neo-nazis running the streets, as a muslim immigrant i'm sometimes the target of these attacks (not all tho) but i do my best to educate myself to condemn white supremacy and rallying against it. my voice may not be loud, but i try to be on the right side of history 

I'm very sorry to hear that. :(

But I was mainly asking because a lot of people like to get angry that celebs don't say or do anything when bad things are going on in the world and yet they don't do **** themselves. :whitney: It's very hypocritical and annoying. 

35 minutes ago, I_Need_Me said:

I'm very sorry to hear that. :(

But I was mainly asking because a lot of people like to get angry that celebs don't say or do anything when bad things are going on in the world and yet they don't do **** themselves. :whitney: It's very hypocritical and annoying. 

no it's all good. i completely understand, i hate hypocrites and i try not to be hypocritical. :gross:the things i speak out against are things i care about/am actually involved in. but i don't even care about other celebrities, only britney:quirkney:

2 hours ago, MM said:

i'm not looking for celebrities to educate me, i do that myself. all i'm saying is that it's important for her as a public figure to speak out on important events happening in history. she does a lot of charity work, i'm not saying she doesn't. believe it or not but her voice is important. but you're right a popstar's opinion may not matter bc it's a political issue, but people are going to be looking at her bc she's staying silent. whatever, i'm not trying to start drama, just something i noticed.

her voice isn't important tho, no one actually cares what britney spears thinks of politics

Guest Diamond Horse

Britney of course doesn't have to post about anything. There are people who would like her to post, just as there are people who wouldn't want her to post or those who don't care. It is all subjective. And she has no obligations. She is not a politician or an opinion leader, she is an entertainer. 

23 hours ago, jennyj said:

I think she's hinting that she wants something licked... lol :snapney:

23 hours ago, MM said:

i hate to be the first one that says this, but it's so awkward for her to post this while staying silent on white supremacy. 

22 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney Spears is a pop star. She's not the President nor is she in any position where her input on this subject is needed or relevant. When 9/11 happened she was blamed and trashed by the public, called a jailbait *****, what was wrong with America, why the terrorists bombed us, etc. She's a privileged white woman with millions in her bank account. Sending out a tweet isn't going to change ****, it's just tone deaf. It's like going up to a homeless person and instead of giving them a dollar to buy a snack you say "oh I'm sorry you're homeless". Instead of tweeting, why don't these pop stars actually donate to the NAACP or Southern Poverty Law instead?

This thread took a turn lol

22 hours ago, Amanda1822 said:

Jayden lmao 

I thought that was so weird (and awkward) that she kept that in there. As a mom who adores her boys, she probably thought it was cute to keep in there lol

38 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

This thread took a turn lol

I thought that was so weird (and awkward) that she kept that in there. As a mom who adores her boys, she probably thought it was cute to keep in there lol

It was cute I thought it was hilarious that she kept it in there she probably did too which makes it amazing lolz 

• Super Mods

She already said in the past "I learn my lesson and that is keep things to yourself." 

Plus I hate when celebrities feel the need to jump on everything happening in this world. Even if she says something, she's gonna get hated on because people think she's like some valley girl tweeting in the comfort of her mansion 

tumblr_nxzazedjOg1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Archived