New IG post

annalai23

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
8 minutes ago, MM said:

i hate to be the first one that says this, but it's so awkward for her to post this while staying silent on white supremacy. 

I thought someone said white popstars were getting dragged for talking about it :ohnoney:

2 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

I thought someone said white popstars were getting dragged for talking about it :ohnoney:

they weren't getting dragged bc they talked about it, but bc of how they chose to speak on it. at least lady Gaga, lorde and the rest are paying attention to what's going on.:mhmsureny:

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lady Gaga and Lorde were both dragged lmfao

did you even read what i posted? they were getting dragged bc of how they spoke on it. for britney to not speak on it at all makes it seem like she doesn't care or doesn't think it''s a big deal, which is alarming 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
18 minutes ago, MM said:

they weren't getting dragged bc they talked about it, but bc of how they chose to speak on it. at least lady Gaga, lorde and the rest are paying attention to what's going on.:mhmsureny:

I've seen it, there's nothing wrong about what they said. (Gaga & Lorde)

3 minutes ago, MM said:

did you even read what i posted? they were getting dragged bc of how they spoke on it. for britney to not speak on it at all makes it seem like she doesn't care or doesn't think it''s a big deal, which is alarming 

Britney Spears is a pop star. She's not the President nor is she in any position where her input on this subject is needed or relevant. When 9/11 happened she was blamed and trashed by the public, called a jailbait *****, what was wrong with America, why the terrorists bombed us, etc. She's a privileged white woman with millions in her bank account. Sending out a tweet isn't going to change ****, it's just tone deaf. It's like going up to a homeless person and instead of giving them a dollar to buy a snack you say "oh I'm sorry you're homeless". Instead of tweeting, why don't these pop stars actually donate to the NAACP or Southern Poverty Law instead?

26 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney Spears is a pop star. She's not the President nor is she in any position where her input on this subject is needed or relevant. When 9/11 happened she was blamed and trashed by the public, called a jailbait *****, what was wrong with America, why the terrorists bombed us, etc. She's a privileged white woman with millions in her bank account. Sending out a tweet isn't going to change ****, it's just tone deaf. It's like going up to a homeless person and instead of giving them a dollar to buy a snack you say "oh I'm sorry you're homeless". Instead of tweeting, why don't these pop stars actually donate to the NAACP or Southern Poverty Law instead?

lmao she's a public figure who still has a fan base. and bc she's a public figure people are going to look at her (especially as a white woman from the south) to see what her thoughts are on white supremacy. for her to stay silent is very telling (of her and her team). just bc she's a popstar doesn't mean she should't talk about current events. 

57 minutes ago, MM said:

i hate to be the first one that says this, but it's so awkward for her to post this while staying silent on white supremacy. 

The beauty of Britney is she's humble... she's not political and doesn't fake being an activist like certain other pop stars too.  Instead she's humble and volunteers and helps those in need behind the scenes.  She doesn't need to use her platform for attention or picking sides.  She does things for the cause and not for attention, and I'm glad she's like that... and I'm sure the people she's helping appreciate that instead.

1 minute ago, jennyj said:

The beauty of Britney is she's humble... she's not political and doesn't fake being an activist like certain other pop stars too.  Instead she's humble and volunteers and helps those in need behind the scenes.  She doesn't need to use her platform for attention or picking sides.  She does things for the cause and not for attention, and I'm glad she's like that... and I'm sure the people she's helping appreciate that instead.

what? a public figure publicly condemning white supremacy is attention seeking? and no britney is not humble...

3 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Even Madonna is getting her ******* ripped apart on social media. Can you imagine the nasty things people will say to Britney? Tbh Britney is more of walk the walk type of person. Madonna, Gaga, and Lorde all walk the walk too but they always have cameras following them everywhere ESPECIALLY Madonna. Britney's charity work always seems genuine and from the heart because she always keeps it lowkey unless the organizations ask her to post on social media to spread awareness. 

criticism is the risk you take fighting for something you believe in... what charity work is she doing again white supremacy tho? 

Just now, MM said:

what? a public figure publicly condemning white supremacy is attention seeking? and no britney is not humble...

She's a performer, not a politician.  She stays in her lane, unlike Gaga and Madonna who have always used politics as a way to get attention... they rare actually help the causes.

5 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Does she hate her eyes? I just can't believe she looks in the mirror and thinks black eyes are cute. The liner isn't even on her lid. She's such a mystery 

She is a rocker. :lemmetellu:

Archived