Why does Britney wear big amounts of hair for her shows?

none

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

I've noticed this since the Circus tour, though the Circus tour didn't have it as much as Femme Fatale and POM. I can see many female artists doing that nowadays...

can someone explain why? it doesn't look good (on any female entertainer) and it might restrict her from dancing (not that she's been doing much lately)

I miss the days where she had either her own normal hair or just a few extensions added

66d29d739d1547557a2d3b2ffbb248ff--britne

This will always be my favorite look from her.  That hair color is so natural and so flattering on her and I love the cut and style of it as well.  :thirsty:

Plus that **** outfit Boobney is wearing makes my little gay self question my sexuality.  :giggleney:

6 minutes ago, I_Need_Me said:

This will always be my favorite look from her.  That hair color is so natural and so flattering on her and I love the cut and style of it as well.  :thirsty:

i always found that specific look darker than i like but she still looks better as a brunette

INF_Britney_Spears_Performs_At_2852275.Je60e1a326d2c95a75c2d4a01472fbdd3--britne14sl18i.jpg

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I definitely don't want shorthairney back but her current hairstyle (unluckily since 2009) ages her a lot. I wish she would go back to the classic Britney hairstyle:

Resultado de imagen de britney 2002

she would look younger and better 

i agree 

56e4447a7ae03121fc895ced3360bdea--i-did-

24 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i always found that specific look darker than i like but she still looks better as a brunette

INF_Britney_Spears_Performs_At_2852275.Je60e1a326d2c95a75c2d4a01472fbdd3--britne14sl18i.jpg

Those are amazing hairstyles.  My other favorites are these:

giphy.gif

I love the short choppy look. 

1537ffc972f85a334de5df76304330b9--britne

I love this wavy blonde look here.  Her current hair style is too long and just a tad too light.  The warmer blonde suits her very well with her brown eyes.

Archived