Why does Britney wear big amounts of hair for her shows?

none

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

:flawlessbye:

1ae0364b8425f13fe0f9e9fa9a1dff50--britne640690-debauche-de-costumes-pour-le-637xCy3pXkPUAAESO1f.jpgrs_634x1024-131219140320-634.Britney-Spe

I LOVE this hair on her.... Whoever the POM stylists are, need to stop giving her all this fake-*** hair... and lighten it up.  I love when she has long / mid-length hair that's lighter and thinner (not so heavy and overly layered).  She clearly doesn't like it when she's not on POM (award shows, interviews, candids, etc. she never wears it like that thankfully).  That + the stupid choreography they give her and the dancers... no one looks comfortable at all because they're too busy trying to adjust their ugly costumes and hair and counting steps.  They need to give more fluid and simple choreo, costumes, and make up and hair... so they can be free and have fun.   This all started after the whole Gaga stupidness with those stupid costumes to get attention, and then all the other pop stars followed suit.  Everyone looks like clowns now.  I hope Britney takes a stand.  I pretty sure a lot of things are not in her control because of the stupid conservatorship and her team.  Which is why I feel she was angry this time when people called her out for lipping.  Pretty sure she wants to be free from that team, but at the same time respect her father.  Must be tough.  Sorry that was all over the place hahah

3 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

Her hair is probably thinner than an Olsen twin and she probably has patches of bald spots.

You really think so? :idkney:

I think if she let her natural hair grow a little it would be ok, even if it isn't too much. And in the worst case, she's paid for lip injections she didn't need, I don't think it would be so difficult to have some kind of hair transplant or a good treatment to repair her hair.

3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Her POM dates where she had short her were some of her best dates in 2015, I honestly wish she could find some middle ground so the weaves would stop giving her problems

and when she was a brunette and a mermaid

tumblr_n0ob59SXGj1qh712co1_250.gifanigif_enhanced-1340-1439413581-9.gif?cr

21 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think if she let her natural hair grow a little it would be ok, even if it isn't too much. And in the worst case, she's paid for lip injections she didn't need, I don't think it would be so difficult to have some kind of hair transplant or a good treatment to repair her hair.

10735425_1546997422203126_848970048_n.jpg

this was her real hair in oct 2014. I wonder what it looks like now :idkney:

On 8/14/2017 at 5:32 PM, mwilliams917 said:

Guys stop! It has nothing to do with her choosing to wear more hair. Its the direct result of all the damage done to her hair over the years of bleaching it, attaching extensions, etc. Her hair is probably thinner than an Olsen twin and she probably has patches of bald spots. Over time, more hair is required to make her head look full. 

Even when she has short hair there are short extensions in the back. It's quite obvious. 

Agreed. I'm over here cringing at the gifs that show her ripping extensions out or them falling out. The damage it must be doing to her real hair! I really wish she had rocked the bald look when she shaved her head and maybe her hair could've grown out healthy. 

22 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Hair is not to be continually dyed and tugged at like hers has been...

1 hour ago, Wiggle said:

26 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Hair is not to be continually dyed and tugged at like hers has been...

So ya'll are telling me she's currently bald? :idkney:

I still believe she could have some kind of hair transplant. I mean, it's something very common they do nowadays, especially for bald men I know, but if she has just a few patches without hair, it should be even easier. I mean, people like her must have access to even more modern technologies than the ones I have in my city for example. A few blocks from where I work, there's a clinic that's specialized in hair transplant, and it isn't super exclusive or anything. If she keeps damaging her hair the result it's gonna be the same, I know, but at least she'll have hair for a few more years.

1 hour ago, Wiggle said:

This still looks like extensions. Her natural hair is super super thin. That photo of her and Sam at some fashion show where she turned around and her real hair was poking up, that's her real hair. It's maybe only a few inches long judging from that pic. Really damaged  :-/ 

Archived