Never Lie?....

3isacharm

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Jeff claimed it was for Britney Jean, but I don't think Britney would actually be allowed to work with someone associated with Rebellion lol. It's probably a Blackout outtake. Jeff's lied before for attention.

I think u guys overreacting with this Rebellion. It's just a song.

2 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

I think u guys overreacting with this Rebellion. It's just a song.

Oh, I don't believe it's the Illuminati or anything lol. I think the song is just about her lashing out at her team / record label / users in her life. It's just a song that isn't very friendly towards the higher ups in the music industry and reflective of a dark period in her life and that's why it has such a stigma and why she hasn't discussed it since.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Oh, I don't believe it's the Illuminati or anything lol. I think the song is just about her lashing out at her team / record label / users in her life. It's just a song that isn't very friendly towards the higher ups in the music industry and reflective of a dark period in her life and that's why it has such a stigma and why she hasn't discussed it since.

You need to star a BritneySpears.Wiki.com  or something

:lostney:

2 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

You need to star a BritneySpears.Wiki.com  or something

:lostney:

I've thought about that actually! Maybe I could open one and just update it slowly. I have a whole folder of like screenshots and stuff with details about her unreleased catalogue that I've collected from unreleasedbritneyspears4mg, World of Britney, etc.

You can still find a lot of articles with dates and stuff that help us figure out what is from where and when it was recorded.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I've thought about that actually! Maybe I could open one and just update it slowly. I have a whole folder of like screenshots and stuff with details about her unreleased catalogue that I've collected from unreleasedbritneyspears4mg, World of Britney, etc.

You can still find a lot of articles with dates and stuff that help us figure out what is from where and when it was recorded.

Girl trust me you do it, i support you. It's something very much needed.

:hugs:

4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

about Rebellion, what would happen if during a m&g a fan says something ike: 'I love Rebellion, it's my favorite song of yours' to Britney

do you think that her team would react against the fan? :calculating:

idk, i think britneys clone would completely break :ponderney: its a trigger word

17 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Jeff claimed it was for Britney Jean, but I don't think Britney would actually be allowed to work with someone associated with Rebellion lol. It's probably a Blackout outtake. Jeff's lied before for attention.

Yep it was me who found it in early 2013 and Jordan mainpaged it afterwards lol. 

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Please do, I miss the unreleasedbritney site so much! 

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

about Rebellion, what would happen if during a m&g a fan says something ike: 'I love Rebellion, it's my favorite song of yours' to Britney

do you think that her team would react against the fan? :calculating:

I think her security would ****** the person out and britney would freeze and have flash backs (raven seymone style) 

Archived