That’s Where You Take Me appreciation thread

Crayboy

It’s SOO underrated in my opinion :( 

The melody is beautiful, the lyrics are deep, yet somewhat cohesive with the theme and tone of the album, her voice sounds great on it, and she emotes the **** out of it.

the verdens have amazing melodies though, one of the most underrated songs of her career, and the album imo:lemmetellu:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Electro World said:

PREACH, it's such a cute bop it makes me happy whenever I hear it :bopney:

It makes me both aad and happyyy

1 hour ago, 3isacharm said:

the song slays.. it's so relaxing and puts me in a good mood

Great song to blast with your headphones

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I LOVE this song! The music is so pretty and the lyrics are so sweet! Plus she co-wrote it which is extra special. I fantasize about Britney doing an "Anti Tour" for the fans where she performs non-single fan favorites and performing this lol.

you know those crazy ideas we get like an unplugged intimate concert or that anti tour... like this would be a great acoustic song 

8 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Always a standout track from the Britney album for me. I loved it when it first came out. :hype:

The "la la la's" in the bridge are soo cute and soo Britney. And the final chorus sounds amazing with her adlibs and her laugh too omg

ugh, it's such a 2000's Britney song. 

It can't be a standout because the entire album is full with single-material tracks. To me, BRITNEY, BLACKOUT AND FEMME FATALE are entirely made of high potential tracks. Larry could have chosen the singles with his eyes closed and I would have agreed with it. The entire album slays every single second of it. :lemmetellu:

And it is a FACT! :lessons:

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It can't be a standout because the entire album is full with single-material tracks. To me, BRITNEY, BLACKOUT AND FEMME FATALE are entirely made of high potential tracks. Larry could have chosen the singles with his eyes closed and I would have agreed with it. The entire album slays every single second of it. :lemmetellu:

And it is a FACT! :lessons:

tenor.gif

I am talking about 

16 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Always a standout track from the Britney album for me.

U right tho there were so many single choices from that album, too bad the radio banned her at the time :otears:

Archived