D/L: State of Grace (Remastered)

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Can't remember the last time I listened to Piece of Me in full; belongs in the trash next to Work ***** and Hold it Against Me. Don't let the VMA blind you. :awww: 

I don't do it for the awards, I loved it when I heard it TBH. Same goes to the other two, but HIAM not as much as I did before.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Welcome to Me was for ITZ. ;)

You should try Hooked On and Kiss Me All Over, that's a fan favorite. :plzney:

or maybe release that Pull Out one you were talking about... :)

I know that I've just wrote it wrongly don't worry ;)

I will in the future! :)

8 hours ago, CJMCH said:

BTW, I LOVE the remaster :Lshark:

Thank you! :kiss:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, desorden said:

Thank you so much for sharing this, it sounds amazing. Did you use stems to make it? Or is it an upscaled version of the original leaked mp3 file?

You're welcome! It's cool that you like it. I used stems but also tried to remaster/upscale the original file.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey just woke up and for some reason I had State of Grace in my head. I checked my remastered version of it this morning and saw that it reached 26K views (my own songs could never). :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

i just wanted to thank you for the support that was given to this version. What started as a small request here on Breatheheavy got a bit of recognition and this means a lot to me. I’m glad you all like this version. And I wish you a great 2022! :) 

• Love 1
  • 8 months later...

Just checked the video again and I saw that it now exceeded 40k views. That means it got 14k views in 8 months. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I never expected it to gain traction and wanted to thank you again for your support, as it all started here. I'm no longer an active Exhale member but might come back soon to organize megarates again. :)

18 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

Just checked the video again and I saw that it now exceeded 40k views. That means it got 14k views in 8 months. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I never expected it to gain traction and wanted to thank you again for your support, as it all started here. I'm no longer an active Exhale member but might come back soon to organize megarates again. :)

Can u give us new download links as they are broken.. ?

• Like 1