If u weren't stanning Britney

Michaelgiftos

If u weren't stanning Britney   

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, well no other artists fills all the checkboxes of the ideal popstar for me except Britney, but I would stan Charli XCX. Her Vroom Vroom EP in 2016 left me shook, mixtape in 2017 left me shook, and she's been consistently dropping new music for about 10 months now (not just singles, but eps, mixtapes, stand-alone tracks, features, etc.) 

She's a great popstar, she never releases the same work twice, she can write the best hooks in seconds, and she has so much energy when she performs.

I don't know if anyone likes country music in this forum but flawless vocals and live instruments is what this genre is known for. I stan for Carrie Underwood and Maren Morris specifically. 

Pop music is great on the radio but sometimes sounds terrible live. I also love the mainstream pop/R&B sound, so Nick Jonas and Ariana are definitely my favorites. I occasionally love Drake's rap songs on his albums. 

• Super Mods

Jlo or Gaga. I like other artists too but I think my interest for them is strong...obviously Britney is stronger than them.

I honestly don't get the Gaga hate on here, I feel like she is talented and has what it takes to be a legend if she can. 

Ive said it before, i really dont care for any of the other female popstars... JLO and P!nk has many good songs and the rest has some as well even tho i havent heard a full song from anyone since like 2012 or something, yeah so that speaks for itself :orly: :tiffcackle: The last time i stanned for other females was The spice girls... 

I have an answer tho, i already sort of stan for Marilyn Manson (since 1997) and The Backstreet boys (since 1996) so thats my answer. :brit:

5 hours ago, JP9101 said:

if Britney had never happened 

probably Christina or Jesicca :triggered:

so thanks brit :wendycry:

if its hard to be a brit fan nowadays (2 single for each era and pom never ends) imagine being a chris or jessica stan :meltdown:

That would be a nightmare for us on here to wait the OREO ad.. Imagine that! 

In this case, thank u God for POM. :flawlessbye:

I really like Selena since her revival album and im like obsessed with her recent music especially Fetish, and i start to watch her performances, i check her instagram all the time so im probably starting to stan Selena.

And there are other artist i love since forever like Hilary Duff and Enrique Iglesias which i've seen live more times than Britney but it's not the same. I don't feel the need to have new material constantly, i mostly care about their work only but not especially to see them promoting, perform, if they'll make an appearance here and there or whatever nor that im interested with their personal life. Sometimes i just check if there's anything new and that's it.

Archived