My younger brother was singing Look Who's Talking Now

Vessel.

Such a cool song :bop:

Look Who's Talking Now" was written in 2002 (oddly enough, at the same building where Justin Timberlake was rehearsing for his VMA performance, making Britney very angry). The song has a few intern references that only Britney and Justin understand, and also a reference to Justin's debut album "Justified". It was scrapped from Britney's fourth album In The Zone and ended up being given to the korean pop singer BoA for her first english album.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
16 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

This song in lossless is amazing :tiffanycries:

When will Take Off, Peep Show and Welcome to Me :whitney:

is this some kind of self-advertisement :staysalty:

in reality I do have some higher quality version of Look Who's Talking Now, but it is the remaster from the ITZ:Rediscover... I like it though...

I can share all these lossless files on one file sharing platform, maybe somebody will download this year or next :quirkney:  I think especially with unreleased and stuff like that it is quite satisfying to upload them for somebody. I have been in this file sharing platform for three weeks, at the beginning nobody downloaded from me, but now there are downloads almost every day, I think even Britney has been downloaded. oh yeah, somebody downloaded Toxic multitracks from me :quirkney:  

33 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

This song in lossless is amazing :tiffanycries:

When will Take Off, Peep Show and Welcome to Me :whitney:

I can't anymore. Lol those MP3's sound so shitty, especially after I've re-ripped most of my music in AIFF. I only use the ones that leaked in lossless / i+ m4a or, or I hold out for a good fan remaster which is why I'd like @LoanSPW to try and work some magic on State of Grace. :wendycry: 

14 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I can't anymore. Lol those MP3's sound so shitty, especially after I've re-ripped most of my music in AIFF. I only use the ones that leaked in lossless / i+ m4a or, or I hold out for a good fan remaster which is why I'd like @LoanSPW to try and work some magic on State of Grace. :wendycry: 

@LoanSPW get in here sis :queenriri:

26 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

is this some kind of self-advertisement :staysalty:

in reality I do have some higher quality version of Look Who's Talking Now, but it is the remaster from the ITZ:Rediscover... I like it though...

I can share all these lossless files on one file sharing platform, maybe somebody will download this year or next :quirkney:  I think especially with unreleased and stuff like that it is quite satisfying to upload them for somebody. I have been in this file sharing platform for three weeks, at the beginning nobody downloaded from me, but now there are downloads almost every day, I think even Britney has been downloaded. oh yeah, somebody downloaded Toxic multitracks from me :quirkney:  

:quirkney:

The remastered version that appears on ITZ: Rediscover is based on the actual lossless file:outwithit:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Vessel. said:

:quirkney:

The remastered version that appears on ITZ: Rediscover is based on the actual lossless file:outwithit:

Can I have it then plz? :outwithit:

16 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Besides ATSW, BU and LWTN are there any other unreleased songs that leaked on lossless? :lostney:

56 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I already tried last month but I'm not satisfied with it. Should I share it nonetheless? ;)

Archived