do you think Britney can sing?

JP9101

I mean, after BJ mess and Piece of me 100% playback

do you think Britney can sing? 

if she can... why she never does 

I think this is the main cause of flopping

team b :outwithit:

:triggered:

if I were Britney and I saw all the media and fan against me ... Idk, maybe a live session just one song live from studio, and thats it 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This ***** has a fuckload amount of talent, and even more than that, she has the potential to be 100x times better.

not only does she refuse show off her talent, she refuses to hone it.

HB was an indication of her voice’s strength capability, and just HOW MUCH potential she has

but nope we barely hear her

ti anserr your question, Yes but we’ll never hear it for another 5-6 years

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I think she’ll have no choice. Her career is declining and the only way she’ll gain respect from the GP is if she sings again.

I just want one fully live performance on each night :brityeah: I was happy she sang happy birthday but it's kinda sad that we get excited over that :triggered:

Just now, danny1994 said:

No reason she can’t do Everytime live, she’s done it before. 

Exactly, the Perfume and Alien ones are even worse because at least during Everytime, she has cool production with the angel so you get distracted from the fact she isn't singing live but Perfume and Alien, she was sitting down and walking around :whitney:

Archived