I want an award now

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

I just streamed Make Me

I mean now that the stems leaked I usually listen to the stems mix made by @lebenoit96

And I am such a bad streamer. I usually listen to computer files.

How about you? Do you stream Britney often?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

And I just listened to this masterpiece... It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooo sooooo flawless. I am a guy but makes me feel like a total not a girl not yet a woman

Nope. I buy all my music. My faves don't release new singles every day to justify me paying for a streaming service monthly or going through all the extra trouble. I buy maybe 3 albums a year (which is cheap) and whatever I wanna hear in between I go to YouTube. And I have Sirius in my car so I always hear new stuff that way.

Guest Diamond Horse
16 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Streaming is dumb. I buy CD and that's how I listen. Apart from YouTube, I don't stream anything much. I've got all I need with CDs. She's got my coins already, so no problem there. 

I mean theoretically speaking we could still get a free point if we just leave something from Glory playing all the time we are away (or even on the background muted, does that work?). But it would be effortful, no doubt. Some people do it though.

Of course now there is no point doing that anymore, I guess, but still.

5 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I mean theoretically speaking we could still get a free point if we just leave something from Glory playing all the time we are away (or even on the background muted, does that work?). But it would be effortful, no doubt. Some people do it though.

Of course now there is no point doing that anymore, I guess, but still.

I totally get what you're saying, but it's pointless. If Britney herself is not going to promote her work beyond a few performances here and there, and some interviews, I'm not going to do anything other than buy it, and stream a bit while it counts during those first few weeks. I love Britney to death, but her mega chart success is a thing if the past. She still has top ten potential in her music and maybe even another #1, but to make that happen it's going to take a lot more than streaming from her fans. 

Archived