What was your biggest delusion that then turned out to be totally false?

G L O R Y

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, DownAndUp said:

Way back there was a rumour that Madonna and Justin's 4 Minutes was meant to feature Britney after Madonna convinced them to work together 

Oh that sounds kinda sweet indeed :triggered:

8 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

That the Make Me video was going to be a two-part video. The first part being the flop one (aka the casting with the hoes laughing) and the second part being LaChapelle's one.

I'm still waiting for the second part!!!!:meltdown:

Omg same :uknowit: I remember looking for hints in the video, what a mess.

biggest? i don't know, but i can think of a few:

• desert performance
  • pca no show after watching the whole boring show
  • vma 2016 comeback
  • black widow not recorded for FF :( 
  • outrageous being chosen as a single, and then the knee thing happening while filming the video of that terrible song
57 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

"POM will be 100% live"

:triggered:

she lipped perfume with no shame since the first night

:tiffcackle:

After that I stopped believing she will ever sing live again

Sis I didn't believe she would sing live but I was 100% sure that they would  pre-record the whole show the way they did it with FFT :triggered: after this mess I know they are now capable of anything tbh :triggered:

10 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

For me it's still true though :snapney:

its not a bad album by any means but for me i find the hype surrounding it made me love it more than the album itself. i mean anything after bj would've been amazing lol unfortunately i don't listen to it much anymore aside from a few tracks

We would get the real Make Me music video or the full version would leak. But there was never a full version, was there? :outwithit:

We would get another single after Slumber Party :lemmetellu: Where's the 3rd single, sis? :wyd:

That POM residency is ending this year (there's a rumor it'll continue next year)  :gross:

Tom's Diner was gonna be a single with a MV :tiffsniffle:

Archived