Times when Britney gave the gays everything they wanted

Body ache

1 hour ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

why is britney so appealing to gay guys anyway? :triggered:

Britney wasn't seen as a huge gay icon until her breakdown and then her subsequent comeback. Her breakdown made her more relatable to gay fans and gay people in general because that dark period she had was seen as something relatable to what it's like living as a gay and the emotional stress and hardship that often comes along with it.

Her comeback was everything to some people and gave them, including myself, the strength to carry on and make it through life as a closeted teen. Her strength and her music literally saved my life, and I am eternally grateful to her for that. She brought me happiness and joy during the darkest and most depressing parts of my life.

Of course I don't know her, and will probably never have the chance to meet her in person, but as far as any pop star is concerned, I've never felt the connection as I do to her, with anyone else. I was only 8 when BOMT came out, so I, like many fans here and around the world, grew up with her. She was like an older sister to me. And now that I'm a few years away from 30, I have a greater understanding of what she meant to me during the decade+ that I was constantly torturing myself inside because I was so scared and terrified of being gay. She was the inspiration and boost of emotional strength I so desperately needed to come out and start living my life. 

And she taught me how to be completely fabulous and work *****.  :bwink: 

Britney Spears is Pu$$y AF and I love her for it! No one even comes close to her, ever. ******* may try to emulate her, but there will never be another Britney. She's far to ICONIQUE!  :foh:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

why is britney so appealing to gay guys anyway? :triggered:

Because she overcame incredible odds to achieve her dreams. Also, she's always been kind of an underdog, in that even though she was perceived as being simple/weak/untalented, she managed to persevere and come out on the other side even stronger.

53 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney wasn't seen as a huge gay icon until her breakdown and then her subsequent comeback. Her breakdown made her more relatable to gay fans and gay people in general because that dark period she had was seen as something relatable to what it's like living as a gay and the emotional stress and hardship that often comes along with it.

Her comeback was everything to some people and gave them, including myself, the strength to carry on and make it through life as a closeted teen. Her strength and her music literally saved my life, and I am eternally grateful to her for that. She brought me happiness and joy during the darkest and most depressing parts of my life.

Of course I don't know her, and will probably never have the chance to meet her in person, but as far as any pop star is concerned, I've never felt the connection as I do to her, with anyone else. I was only 8 when BOMT came out, so I, like many fans here and around the world, grew up with her. She was like an older sister to me. And now that I'm a few years away from 30, I have a greater understanding of what she meant to me during the decade+ that I was constantly torturing myself inside because I was so scared and terrified of being gay. She was the inspiration and boost of emotional strength I so desperately needed to come out and start living my life. 

And she taught me how to be completely fabulous and work *****.  :bwink: 

Britney Spears is Pu$$y AF and I love her for it! No one even comes close to her, ever. ******* may try to emulate her, but there will never be another Britney. She's far to ICONIQUE!  :foh:

It was always considered gay to like Britney back then even before Blackout. Actually Blackout made her cool and gp friendly.

14 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

PyYFReigHlNHUgm-1600x900-noPad.jpg?14704

oh wait, she didn't

:tiffcackle:

this tbh.

we could had a lot of hot bodies and mostly her banging body IF SHE HAD released Make Me original video. it would be for her gay fans for sure. at least we would understand like that. but not she and her team had to ****** it up like most of the times after Blackout. 

Archived