Official Piece Of Me Show Thread : 11/08

portrait

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

There is no dancing being done which is where she gets lost and looks stiff. 

She just sitting and moving with energy is primeney :calculating:

there are moments in her dancing also that she turns into primeney but thats just for some seconds 

right now she is more fluid than ever (bti breakdown) but she rushes the moves thats why it looks so stiff 

so she brought the worst outfits back :girlwhat: why is it so hard for her to hire a proffesional designer and stylist? what is wrong with her team? how can they let her go on stage looking like that? she doesn't even have eyebrows. It's so frustrating tbh. this is the reason why the gp will never see her as the old Britney ever again, because she looks like a mess all the time :sassybrit:

2 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

The show is almost over

the show is almost over

the show is almost over

The show is almost over

the show is almost over

the show is almost over

:lemmetellu:

yeah but what will happen next? it would be great if she kept performing for more years but she has to look good at least ffs...why is it so hard Britney?????????? I'm melting because of this mess. why can't she be like a normal popstar that tries to look perfect all the time...why???????? :meltdown:

1 hour ago, thanos18 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtIZcHHgD3/ I can feel her energy during the video.she's killing it 

ughhh..

her energy is there, but i seriously hate the matm performance. her moves are so strange , her faces, her hair touching etc etc. this kinda "****" dancing style is horrible , it makes her look so cheap, sorry. only hardcore stans are impressed by that. all rupaul drags put more effort and swag in their 60 sec lipsync performances. :orangu: 

2 hours ago, portrait said:

ughhh..

her energy is there, but i seriously hate the matm performance. her moves are so strange , her faces, her hair touching etc etc. this kinda "****" dancing style is horrible , it makes her look so cheap, sorry. only hardcore stans are impressed by that. all rupaul drags put more effort and swag in their 60 sec lipsync performances. :orangu: 

I think she looks pretty fluid here. I mean there have been bettedates but Circus section to the end is tragic. Everything else is pretty good but it's like they just gave up on the jungle section lol

Archived