Official Piece Of Me Show Thread : 11/08

portrait

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Mystical78 said:

That show will be in about 4 hours, so you're a bit early

There was a show on Wed (9/8) but I haven't seen that thread since the night of the show

the (insert date) vegas show from wednesay change to "breaking : man rushes britney spears on stage at piece of me ". So , it's there. 

28 minutes ago, Boom ***** said:

There's literally no photos on IG tonight. I had to go to people's profiles and hope there's sumthin on their story :moorangu:

Oh, and to make y'all pissed: All the new outfits last night are gone and the old ones are back (she's even wearing the green two piece she wore in Manila :britdrown: )

How sad, I loved the black one :crying1:

16 minutes ago, Passionfruit said:

Those things she insists on wearing to cover her belly are disgustingly atrocious. :umwtf: ***** gets some badass looking abs and decides to cover them with every single one of her costumes. Britney's logic only. :zoomzoom:

49 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Those things she insists on wearing to cover her belly are disgustingly atrocious. :umwtf: ***** gets some badass looking abs and decides to cover them with every single one of her costumes. Britney's logic only. :zoomzoom:

I really wonder why she does this. Her body looks better when her stomach is showing. Hell, Britney was known for her abs at one point in her career. So odd.

Archived