Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I find this very infuriating


HoneyBee

Recommended Posts

the fact that she's in the best shape of her life, yet she's not making the most of it, regarding her performing I'm pretty sure she has more than enough stamina to sing live along with a moderate dance routine, bomtney style.  

she literally sounded like her bomney in that happy birthday video and mind you this was right after a physically demanding performance "slave"

and the fact that she's a better singer than Selena Katy and Taylor combined, yet she doesn't show it off is so infuriating to me. :tiffsniffle:

I miss old school Britney's performing style, I miss her live adrenaline filled vocals.  :crying1:

 

Link to comment
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Idk. Ik she should sing more, but id rather her let the track carry her so that she can dance more, with some live ad libs or ballads

except her dancing these days is not doing her any favors mostly due to the basic choreos, I'd much rather her scale back on the dancing and focus on live singing along to a backing track, we know she's more than capable of doing it.

I want a back to basics next era, live instruments and funky guitar bass ala bomt era, those horrible pom remixes are so bland, the tempo is too fast for her to be able to sing live especially crazy, oops and bomt.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I wish she still cared :( 

she obviously cares, enough to sing live to refute the lip syncing rumors, after she was asked about it in the Israeli radio interview she seemed angry about it and she sang live the next day, like how convenient. 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She could have done this for years. She hasn't...

So that is why most of us want vocals now. 

IKR! at this point I couldn't care less about the dancing, I just want her to sing live like how singers are expected to, she only does it once in a blue moon which is beyond ridiculous and the army lose their **** over it and praise her to the sun and back, talk about low standards, 

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse

Sometimes I even think thoughts as ugly as: "She is a poor example of a rich person in a way that she just does enough to get by." :flawlessbye:

Ugly, I know... But this has crossed my mind. I don't justify that thought, but just wanted to express it.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, HoneyBee said:

the fact that she's in the best shape of her life, yet she's not making the most of it, regarding her performing I'm pretty sure she has more than enough stamina to sing live along with a moderate dance routine, bomtney style.  

she literally sounded like her bomney in that happy birthday video and mind you this was right after a physically demanding performance "slave"

and the fact that she's a better singer than Selena Katy and Taylor combined, yet she doesn't show it off is so infuriating to me. :tiffsniffle:

I miss old school Britney's performing style, I miss her live adrenaline filled vocals.  :crying1:

 

 

I agree! Like she has the attitude and body, she could totally be ITZNEY 2.0. I really don't get it. It's complete self-sabotage. She could totally be winning awards for her choreography and even vocals. 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

IKR! at this point I couldn't care less about the dancing, I just want her to sing live like how singers are expected to, she only does it once in a blue moon which is beyond ridiculous and the army lose their **** over it and praise her to the sun and back, talk about low standards, 

I know it's embarrassing. Then they are upset when ppl make fun of the lipping and don't respect her. 

Artists spend so much time training their voices and practicing and Britney can't even do one ballad live. 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

Yes, I think I would prefer her to sing live than to dance primeney level. I don't think her voice is consistent enough to do that. Listening to the onyx hotel videos, it seems sometimes she sounds amazing and sometimes she sounds like **** and I think as fans we would appreciate  her attempt whether she sounds good or not but the gp would be up in arms about it. 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yes, I think I would prefer her to sing live than to dance primeney level. I don't think her voice is consistent enough to do that. Listening to the onyx hotel videos, it seems sometimes she sounds amazing and sometimes she sounds like **** and I think as fans we would appreciate  her attempt whether she sounds good or not but the gp would be up in arms about it. 

No they wouldn't. The GP don't care about her anymore. She released an album where she didn't sing 50% of the lead vocals and no one outside of the fan base gave a ****. She then released her best album in a decade and was out of the top 100 in what, a month?

Britney needs to start trying so she can hold on to the fans she has left. Singing along with the track would be a huge step and in the comfort of Vegas where the media barely checks for her is the perfect place to practice. Unfortunately it's been 4 years and there's been nothing.

The fact she simply removed everytime for her tour instead of sitting on a stool and singing live makes me so sad as a fan. And the fact that she couldn't sing along to Perfume, one of her most natural vocal tracks in years is so wrong to me.

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

No they wouldn't. The GP don't care about her anymore. She released an album where she didn't sing 50% of the lead vocals and no one outside of the fan base gave a ****. She then released her best album in a decade and was out of the top 100 in what, a month?

Britney needs to start trying so she can hold on to the fans she has left. Singing along with the track would be a huge step and in the comfort of Vegas where the media barely checks for her is the perfect place to practice. Unfortunately it's been 4 years and there's been nothing.

The fact she simply removed everytime for her tour instead of sitting on a stool and singing live makes me so sad as a fan. And the fact that she couldn't sing along to Perfume, one of her most natural vocal tracks in years is so wrong to me.

 

Have you seen YouTube comments on videos where she sings live? Most of them are negative. 

Yeah so as a thousand other singers that aren't in the media 24/7. obviously the GP still has interest over her if POM is selling consistently and enough to keep getting extended. And where you getting at with the media hardly covering her? My news feed has articles written about her. it's like you expect her to be at the level of the current artist. 

 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block