Overprotected was #1 worldwide and won a grammy

You want receipts? Just listen to the song *****. Pop perfection

My pu$$y has never fizzed so much for a non ****** song. 3 minutes and 18 seconds is all it takes to make my panties disintegrate

It deserves a performance on B10's worldwide tour. Anyone who says otherwise will receive their grandmothers nipples in the mail in 5-10 working days

Spoiler

WHAT AM I TO DO WITH MY LIFE

(YOU WILL FLICK MY BEAN DONT WORRY)

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHATS RIGHT

(YOU CAN SUCK A c*ck EVERYDAY)

I CANT HELP THE WAY I FEEL

BUT MY LIFE HAS BEEN SO OHO OH OOH OH OVER OHO HO HOH OHIM CUMING PROTECTED

:lemmetellu:

tenor.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

It didn't win a Grammy it got nominated for one though. It won Worst Song at the Golden Raspberry Awards though :gloria: 

It is totally unfair it won Worst Song

35 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I *** throughout the whole bridge of that song

I need… time (love)
I need… space
(This is it, this is it)

I don't need nobody telling me just what I wanna
What I what what what I'm gonna
Do about my destiny
I Say No, No
Nobody's telling me just what what what I wanna do, do
I'm so fed up with people telling me to be
Someone else but meeeeeeeeh

tumblr_inline_nu871ptkew1romugn_500.gif

Omg that's my favourite ******* part. I literally **** myself so hard with my fist everytime I hear it

giphy.webp

21 minutes ago, Isla. said:

It didn't win a Grammy it got nominated for one though. It won Worst Song at the Golden Raspberry Awards though :gloria: 

16 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

It is totally unfair it won Worst Song

Incorrect *******. I'm not a girl not yet a woman won not Oveprotected

And yes it did win a Grammy. Don't spread hate and negativity just because you don't know what to with your life and you don't know whats right :lemmetellu:

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Incorrect *******. I'm not a girl not yet a woman won not Oveprotected

And yes it dead win a Grammy. Don't spread hate and negativity just because you don't know what to with your life and you don't know whats right :lemmetellu:

Oh yeah (!!!), but according to Wikipedia Overprotected was nominated anyway... Which is such a shame in itself. It wouldn't deserve this kind of nomination. Even INAGNYAW doesn't deserve any hate, I dare to think.

18 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don't get the love for that song, I mean THAT LOVE... am I deaf or something? I think it's a nice song, but nothing more. Oops, I prefer **** and bitchy Britney! :werk:

Came here to say the same thing. I wouldn't care if it never existed. It's good, but I don't care about it at all 

Almost every Britney song deserves some kind of award. All her albums are great. She really does have a great discography, even Britney Jean was good music wise (if u ignore the blatant Myah Marie singing). She has a great musical ear, which is why she's one of the most successful artists out there. For someone who was mocked for having no talent, she sure does have something other artists don't. I swear people should have appreciated her more in her prime. She and her talent were really swept under the rug A LOT. It's depressing if you think about it. 

Archived