Verdict: It was not an attack on stage, it was a supplementary move

W0rkBish

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/11/2017 at 3:35 PM, Girl On The Moon said:

Wow... Are you aware it could have been more dangerous? He could have had a bomb, he could have killed her or people from the audience, and yet you are here trying to be funny. This is probably the most ignorant thing I've ever read on this forum. Are you that desensitized thanks to the internet that you think an attack is something to joke about? 

But we know the facts, he wasn’t dangerous, just some drunk fan that jumped on stage and did a cartwheel :tiffcackle: 

People are blowing this out of proportion, get a sense of humor people :tiffcackle: 

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

But we know the facts, he wasn’t dangerous, just some drunk fan that jumped on stage and did a cartwheel :tiffcackle: 

People are blowing this out of proportion, get a sense of humor people :tiffcackle: 

You quoted an almost 3 weeks old post from before I knew the facts, but being drunk is not an excuse either. I am glad his intentions were not evil, but it could have been dangerous for Britney, the dancers and the public. A lot of horrible situations have happened lately in public spaces and events...So I don't think this is blowing things out of proportions (sadly that's the kind of world we live in now)

Archived