Shes coming!

Body ache

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. fiebrebritney - that's enough to finish the thread, seriously, there should be some kind of filter or warning about that account, we keep getting threads every week, and there's still people who don't know about his lies
  2. Even if it was true, there's a huge chance it'll flop, I mean, besides Despacito, what other songs have become hits from that producer. Also I think the key in here was Daddy Yankee, not the producer, but anyway
  3. Even if this producer or writer or whatever she is, had the magic formula for a hit, by the time Britney releases said song, the world would have already moved on with it, because we know it's gonna take years before she releases her next single. It's like when she did Pretty Girls because of Iggy's Fancy, but she released it right when the world had started to hate her, and the sound wasn't trending anymore. They wait too much to release things.

Archived