August 09 - Piece Of Me Show HQ Professional Pictures (x99)

Alexia

5 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

I really really love the new black costume. I hate the others. I can't put my finger on why the black one is so much more appealing when technically it's very similar to the others.

:calculating:

Like someone else noted above, the new black one actually looks like a professional costume; it's not interchangeable with something from "Britney's Intimate Collection" like so many others are. I really like it as well but won't get too attached since the best ones are always the first to go. :Lshark:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

She looks really pretty in some of those!

XRAY_X7_HQ_AUGUST_09_PIECE_OF_ME_SHOW_03XRAY_X7_HQ_AUGUST_09_PIECE_OF_ME_SHOW_01XRAY_X7_HQ_AUGUST_09_PIECE_OF_ME_SHOW_09XRAY_X7_HQ_AUGUST_09_PIECE_OF_ME_SHOW_09

The black costume is cool. it's nice to see an actual costume in the show that doesn't look like lingerie or a swimming suit. It also reminds me of Catwoman lol. The new white one for BOMT/Oops tho, is not as good. Apart from looking cheap it needs some work around the waist, it should be way higher than that and those cuts in the stomach area? It literally looks like a white t-shirt that was turned into a swiming suit by sewing the bottom then some scissors and glitter were used to finish it off. At least you can still see her body is banging so it's better than the red one. Oh, that strawberry candy wrapper is a damn mess. :nyschool:

they should give her white or nude fishnets/leggings AT LEAST, it looks weird when you can see the pantyhose and it doesn't match 

8 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

I really really love the new black costume. I hate the others. I can't put my finger on why the black one is so much more appealing when technically it's very similar to the others.

:calculating:

The black one is more adjusted to her body, and it flatters it. Accentuates her *****, her stomach and waist look smaller and she looks fit. The white one creates an optical illusion of her being wider than she really is because of those weird stripes. The red one makes her look totally flat and wide, and also shorter than she is, and the pink one is too loose on her stomach, but also makes her look like she has no *****, so it's just an overall unflattering image.

Archived