Britney rude to Lil' Kim [OLD]

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

Ended Nicki and surroundings. I love Nicki and have always found her cute and ****, but she deserved it, the way she treats fellow female rappers behind the scenes is disgusting. Care to see Remy taking the exposing a bit further anyone :mattafact:

Remy could be lying tho:yaknow:

she isn't a good role model and nicki isn't either 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
56 minutes ago, Style. said:

Gurl, just stop. As much as I enjoy some of her songs,  all her collabs released this year are flopping. I thought Swalla will dominate the charts, but it wasn't doing as I expected. 

Bodak Yellow is kinda hot right now, and is everywhere. 

Swalla didn't dominate the charts but it was a moderate hit 

nicki still has a bunch of new songs coming and music videos 

i feel like 2017 is a dry season for pop stars and rappers there aren't many hits this year and most of the really popular celebrities are flopping like Gaga,katy etc

14 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Tbh I would be scared of remy too she shot her friend because of stealing 

yes her friend did something wrong but you don't ******* shoot her now her friend can't even have children remy should have done some thing else besides ******* shooting her :ehum:

Remy just left prison, she wouldn't shoot someone again. Nicki would never fight her one to one, never. Remy is a beast in every single way.

8 minutes ago, cheri said:

dont be sorry! i really love that you're so knowledgeable about them. did u get the chance to go to roger's tour? i was lucky enough to catch it. i was so blown away. it was even better in person. i love that roger and trent reznor go beyond the traditional rock concert (which i ******* love too, but ya know a change in pace can be good)

i love in the flesh? and in the flesh toooo. cannot blast the latter in the car with the windows down understandably tho so i listen to the former more often in the car rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png  random but i put "what do u want from me" on in my car the other day and my friend said it sounds like 80s **** music rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png

I ******* love one of my turns is, definitely up there as one of the best scenes. just the way it concentrates on their hands and how he touches his temples. it was so calming. i actually saw the movie when i was a teen before i listened to a majority of the album so i didnt expect that switchup. i was obsessed. roger's voice in the trial is genius, amazing leeway for outside the wall on the album. the artwork is absolutely amazing. great choices!!

I didn't. :wontcry: I found out about it way too late, was why. I've seen a lot of footage from it, though-- you're so lucky you got to go! And no, I absolutely agree. They're both such visual individuals, and I think it was you and I -- yeah, because we were talking about Lana -- who were talking where I mentioned loving concept albums that told stories; and Pink Floyd revolutionized that in rock. I love Trent's work/NIN, too.

Lmao, no, I know what you mean exactly; I have to roll up the windows and turn everything way down once Pink goes into his whole neo-**** thing because noooooo at people getting the wrong impression, lmao. And-- :gloria: Omg, I can't.

Exactly, exactly! And my introduction was the same. It was my mom who sat me down and watched it with me. And I absolutely agree! One of the cool things, I think, is that he's actually tone deaf, so he has to wear a special piece in his ear when he's recording so he can find the note he needs. Just major hats off to him for not only going into the music industry, but also being able to create such stellar music.

14 minutes ago, button said:

It's the thread that called for a ban on all threads related to Britney's surgeries/face.

that stupid hypocritical ***** @IconicShow showed up agreeing with the OP and brought us up and criticized the mods saying they let a group drag britney all the time on exhale and bitched about how they warned her for "dragging an artist in britney's defense" when in fact this lying self-victimizing **** was warned for bodyshaming mariah and tearing her down in a thread she STARTED HERSELF. :whitney:

the ******* irony. she's literally crying about getting warning points for bodyshaming a woman in a thread that's calling for a ban on threads scrutinizing britney's appearance. ******* hypocrite @IconicShow :whitney:

:mhm::thetea: I remember; I remember the Mariah thread, too. This tea is boiling hot.

14 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Remy could be lying tho:yaknow:

she isn't a good role model and nicki isn't either 

Nick still didn't deny, and Remy is not the first one to say it. Wonder why no celebrity stood up for Remy, they know how she is and I bet all were laughing hard behind the screens. Remy shouldn't still be judged for something that happened 10 years ago when she paid the full price and missed out a lot on her son's childhood and on her career, which was quickly taking off. Nicki on the other hand is still body shaming girls for being 'skinny *******'...

6 minutes ago, cheri said:

yessss definitely! sgt peppers by the beatles is another ******* great rock concept album too. my favorite by them. so u like nin, awesome :) what's your favorite songs by nin?

i had no ******* clue roger was tone deaf! wow i love **** like that. it reminds me of how nico was deaf! i have a lot of respect for artists like this. to battle through physical obstacles that affect your craft is really challenging but sooo worth it. awesome

Oh, that is a solid body of work, omg. And yep! I like the whole of Pretty Hate Machine, same with The Downward Spiral. Individually and because these come from soundtracks, I love tracks like Perfect ****, and especially their cover of Joy Division's Dead Souls; it's in one of my favorite movies, The Crow, and I adore it. I also love We're In This Together, Starfuckers Inc., With Teeth, The Fragile in general... I was raised primarily on rock/metal (and the horror genre, lmao) and me finding pop/R&B/rap/everything else was me discovering it on my own, so I got lucky and my mom would introduce me to all these amazing albums. What's some of your favorites?

He is, indeed! And omg, Nico! But I do, too. It shows such dedication, it really does.

12 hours ago, $elfish said:

My age has nothing to do with appreciating good music:whitney: 

Well, you didn't talk about good or bad music u talked about Lil Kim having a shitty career. You obviously didn't experience Lil Kims success. Also understand that hiphop had it's own world. It wasn't that accepted in the pop world like with Nicki's career. You don't have a place to talk **** like you do if you didn't experience anything of that era or at least know the impact of it all.

:blurp: these pictures don't show **** honey

wearing wigs and similar outfits don't prove anything :madonna: in that case britney  was copying lil Kim when she was wearing the same hat because lil Kim is apparently the first person to ever wear wigs & hats etc :sofedup:

omg stop you're making a fool of yourself. do some research, listen to Lil Kims lyrics, her flows etc and you will understand why Nicki is a cheap copy of Lil Kim. The whole stolen wigs/outfits thing is just a small part

3 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I agree. Britney in my opinion was rude and bitchy when a interview asked her for a kiss on the cheek and Britney was like "ewww" :gross:

However in this situation I think britney was just nervous and shy but it probably came off as rude. This is 1999ney. 1999ney was still shy and nervous. It wasn't until 2000 where Britney became more open and less nervous.

I think that kiss question was in 2003/2004. 

1 hour ago, cheri said:

that's badass of your mom, she sounds so cool. i love the perfect **** too, big lynch fan nin general. speaking of the crow soundtrack how do u feel about the sequel soundtrack? i actually like hole's cover of gold dust woman and the fact that it got stevies blessing is a plus too. i really like courtneys interview with stevie in the late 90s, great read if u never checked it out. courtney's a good interviewer due to how generally mouthy she is plus shes used to being questioned by boring journalists so she made her own interview an interesting read.

as for nin :)  i love everything you mentioned + ghosts I-IV a lot. with teeth is aweeesome, i love the with teeth tour in general. its production is what i had in mind when i first brought up trent a few posts ago. i think my favorite nin track right now is the wretched but its subject to change, trent is such an emotionally charged writer so i always find myself switching up my favorites. thats definitely always been at the top tho. hmm what else right now. oooh i love "no you don't" a lot at the moment too.

kinda funny u mentioned starfuckers, didnt make the connection with how i mentioned courtney til just now :tiffcackle: if u have never seen her behind the music doc, there's a part where she speaks about her brief relationship with trent and shes like "he hates me because i said why call your band NIN if u have a two inch one" such a ***** but hilarious nonetheless. then there's this

and another thing u just reminded me of since u mentioned joy division, courtney used to add "shes lost control" in a lot of performances after violet which was a nice touch even if she butchered the song each time :tiffcackle: do u like joy division too? i love what trent did with dead souls. he also covered atmosphere with peter murphy which is a ******* great listen

Aw, thank you; she is. :) And same, honestly. As for The Crow sequel, I generally like the soundtrack. I'm not the biggest fan of either of the sequels, but I can always appreciate a good soundtrack no matter what. But I actually did know she had Stevie's blessing or that she did an interview with her, I'm definitely gonna have to check that out! And lmao, I totally agree with that, so that sounds like it certainly will be.

Oh, I love Ghosts I-IV, too. And that's an awesome song! Lol, I can understand that, I'm that way about all of my favorites. And :ahhh: I love No, You Don't! The Fragile's just such a fantastic album all around. But omg, I didn't think about it, either. I have seen her Behind the Music, yes! I saw that and flat out cackled. I also remember her talking about Billy Corgan and Marilyn. Courtney's such a trip. Live Through This was my soundtrack when I was a kid. (I originally loved it because of how often she used the word "****", but hey, I was eight. :hahaha: ) 

I'M ******* CRYING. ******* COURTNEY. She's just as extra as Axl is with fans who throw ****, and I love it.

Oh my gosh, did she? But-- oop, lmfaoooo. I'll forgive her for that. I do! Actually, eighties gothic rock-punk/post-punk/psychedelic rock/etc is like, my absolute favorite genre of all time. Bauhaus, Joy Division, The Cure, The Church, Siouxsie and the Banshees: I love all of it. And I LOVE that cover! :makeitrain:

:tiffcackle: too bad nicki is the first female artist to have 4 songs in the top 10 chart 

almost all of her albums went #1 except the pink print which went #2

and she is crowned the best selling female rapper of all time:whitney:

what memorable #1s does lil **** have besides how many flops?:tiffcackle:

(SOMEONE INSERT "SURE, JAN" HERE PLEASE)

Let's compare:xcuseme:

2011#3 Super Bass, 2011 #5 Starships (rap?), 2014 #2 Anaconda               //      2003 #2 Magic Stick(Feat. 50 cent), 1997 #6 Not Tonight (Feat. Left Eye, Da Brat, Missy Elliott)

As I said it before, I know Nicki is more popular in the pop industry than Lil' Kim, but comparing who has been making rap music since the beginning...:sickofu:

I know (and almost like) every Nicki's song, and there's nothing to compare with Lil's discography. And don't even try to disagree, because they didn't appear at the same time, Lil' kim didnt have any promo, there wasn't youtube, something that has helped Nicki a lot since her first studio album. :staysalty:

P.D.: the years linked with the songs are not the years when they became hits. For example, Starships didnt became a hit until april of 2012 (days before the video was released)

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, YALA said:

(SOMEONE INSERT "SURE, JAN" HERE PLEASE)

Let's compare:xcuseme:

2011#3 Super Bass, 2011 #5 Starships (rap?), 2014 #2 Anaconda               //      2003 #2 Magic Stick(Feat. 50 cent), 1997 #6 Not Tonight (Feat. Left Eye, Da Brat, Missy Elliott)

As I said it before, I know Nicki is more popular in the pop industry than Lil' Kim, but comparing who has been making rap music since the beginning...:sickofu:

I know (and almost like) every Nicki's song, and there's nothing to compare with Lil's discography. And don't even try to disagree, because they didn't appear at the same time, Lil' kim didnt have any promo, there wasn't youtube, something that has helped Nicki a lot since her first studio album. :staysalty:

P.D.: the years linked with the songs are not the years when they became hits. For example, Starships didnt became a hit until april of 2012 (days before the video was released)

i meant charting at the same time but i couldn't edit my post lol:outwithit:

22 hours ago, $elfish said:

i meant charting at the same time but i couldn't edit my post lol:outwithit:

And you were wrong, because she only has 3 top 10, and only two of them are from the same studio album. Obviously we have different opinions, but as  I see it, you have zero argument to make me think that Nicki is a better rapper than lil'. 

p.d.: You shouldn't  give dislike to a comment just because you are a hater, and a Nicki fan, even more when your answer is "i meant charting at the same time but i couldn't edit my post lol".:wyd:Do I have to be surprised? Mariah block herself from getting a #1 because she already was charting in the #1.:lessons:

"People who I wanna work with? Nobody. 99,9% Nobody" :tiffcackle:

Archived