Britney rude to Lil' Kim [OLD]

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
2 minutes ago, cheri said:

i dont think nicki even knows what ********** means. all her vocabulary consists of is chicken wing/chicken leg/chicken breast/chicken cutlet and embarrassing gurgling noises. 2z7lkxu.jpg

You forgot the main one, 'queen of rap' :tiffcackle:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yeah I know, some of her vocal performances aren't the greatest :zoomzoom: but her vocals have gotten a lot better she sounded pretty good in her carpool karaoke. If she is really a songwriter, then she writes some pretty good songs :mattafact:

I even question her songwriting, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that she always worked with Max Martin and Dr Luke. They usually don’t give artists much input.

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

Your new avi is even better than your other one :urite: I still haven't listened to Lust for Life. What songs do you think are the best?

thank you :snapney: ******, in my feelings, cherry & tomorrow never came are my favourites atm but i would just listen to the album from start to finish its perfect, its very cohesive and a good mix of her previous albums :mhm: 

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I even question her songwriting, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that she always worked with Max Martin and Dr Luke. They usually don’t give artists much input.

Yeah I was thinking that too. I read somewhere that she wanted Teenage Dream to be called Peter Pan but I think Max Martin changed it to Teenage Dream. But I thought The One That Got Away had some pretty good lyrics. She has horrible technique but her vocals have improved this era. 

Just now, cheri said:

tell that to nicki's brainless fans. :tiffcackle:

yayyy awesome. what shall we do now (omfg the fact that this was just a demo) + goodbye blue sky have my favorite visuals in the wall i think, i also love mother's screentime. do u have a favorite part in particular? also off topic but the way they used comfortably numb in the departed was perfect.

I know the Pink Floyd fans probably already have. :tiffcackle: They're very passionate.

I love What Shall We Do Now! It makes me sad it wasn't in the album. Same with When The Tigers Broke Free, but I know they added it to a remastered version of TFC, I think. I do, too. I have so many favorites-- I love both versions of In The Flesh, and One Of My Turns is one of my favorite songs/scenes (and I love some of the Pink Floyd/Roger concerts, like I think it's the one in Berlin, where they brought it all on stage with him in that room tearing it up). I also love Waiting For The Worms, both song and scene, and I'm sure that's the one Nicki fans are trying to compare the two, but lmao, no. Also The Trial. The artwork in it is so killer, and my favorite part is the Worm/the Judge's part and the wall coming down as a result. And oh, I love that movie!

I babbled at you, I'm so sorry. :hahayea:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

thank you :snapney: ******, in my feelings, cherry & tomorrow never came are my favourites atm but i would just listen to the album from start to finish its perfect, its very cohesive and a good mix of her previous albums :mhm: 

This posted reminded me that @cheri missed that deleted thread where @IconicShow was playing the victim and saying she got unfairly warned for dragging another artist in britney's defense.

u know what she was talking about? :tiffcackle: @cheri

10 minutes ago, button said:

This posted reminded me that @cheri missed that deleted thread where @IconicShow was playing the victim and saying she got unfairly warned for dragging another artist in britney's defense.

I know which thread you're talking about.... :riha: The OP wasn't even talking about that, wasn't he saying all appearance/face change threads should be deleted? And then she turned it into that. I think that's even the thread I was talking about earlier in the JT/Britney thread, because I know others agreed with her.

7 minutes ago, button said:

another hypocrite on this site complaining about "certain members" that bash britney for her looks and whatnot when in fact we don't ever do that and that specific member kept calling mariah "moo" the day before :whitney: @IconicShow 

Guest $elfish
24 minutes ago, button said:

what a **** excuse for the only video. it's her song, her video, it has her name on it. she's responsible for whatever is published on her channel under her brand. if they released the video it means she liked it and approved of it. could even be her idea. what a pathetic attempt at erasing her responsibility for the video. :yaknow:

His trial hasn't taken place yet and it hasn't been announced yet if he ***** the 12 yo girl or not which is the very reason why Nicki is a disgusting nasty *****. She is using her money and connections to help a potential child ******. All she cares about is helping her brother out even though he may very well have ******** assaulted that girl. Do u realize how ****** up that is? she is lending him her support even though she has not the slightest idea whether it's true or not. she assumed her brother is innocent right away, paid 100k $ to get him out after his arrest, got him a lawyer ect. she doesn't care about the girl who is a potential victim of **********. yikes.

If she did approve of the video then it is her fault and she made a mistake they should have censored it or made another one 

and about her brother I hope if he actually did **** that 12 year old he is sent to prison and no one can bail him out 

I'm hoping it isn't real and that nicki didn't support an actual *********:ehum: 

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

another hypocrite on this site complaining about "certain members" that bash britney for her looks and whatnot when in fact we don't ever do that and that specific member kept calling mariah "moo" the day before :whitney: @IconicShow 

The thread was about deleting threads that made fun of Britney’s face, but somehow @IconicShow used it as a platform to criticize us. Meanwhile, we defend attacks against her appearance all the time :whitney:

Guest $elfish
28 minutes ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

Are you for real?:tiffcackle: In what sense? :tiffcackle:

Nicki and Remy were performing at the same festival 2 months ago (like Britney's promo ones last year) and Nicki demanded that they had an hours long gap and that they couldn't be there at he same time. Nick is a pu$$y and Remy would fight her, like actually fight her, Remy tried getting to get a face to face battle :tiffcackle: Remy once put Foxy Brown back at her place (physically) when she purposely bumped into Rem, Nicki knows she can't mess with Remy, only miles away :tiffcackle:

Tbh I would be scared of remy too she shot her friend because of stealing 

yes her friend did something wrong but you don't ******* shoot her now her friend can't even have children remy should have done some thing else besides ******* shooting her :ehum:

16 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I know which thread you're talking about.... :riha: The OP wasn't even talking about that, wasn't he saying all appearance/face change threads should be deleted? And then she turned it into that. I think that's even the thread I was talking about earlier, because I know others agreed with her.

It's the thread that called for a ban on all threads related to Britney's surgeries/face.

that stupid hypocritical ***** @IconicShow showed up agreeing with the OP. she brought us up and criticized the mods saying they let a "group" drag britney all the time on exhale and bitched about how they warned her for "dragging an artist in britney's defense" when in fact this lying self-victimizing **** was warned for bodyshaming mariah and tearing her down in a thread she STARTED HERSELF. :whitney:

the ******* irony. she's literally crying about getting warning points for bodyshaming a woman in a thread that's calling for a ban on threads scrutinizing britney's appearance. ******* hypocrite @IconicShow :whitney:

Archived