Britney rude to Lil' Kim [OLD]

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Nicki would have slaughtered that ***** who shot her friend :urite: too bad she makes hits not disses :flawlessbye:

she can't even make hits anymore. What hits did she have this year? Out of a dozen songs she was on?  :tiffcackle:

are u still ok with stanning that ***** even though she supports a child ****** and enjoys depicting herself as a **** in her videos? wow  :tiffcackle:

Guest $elfish
47 minutes ago, button said:

her brother faced legal action for raping a 12 year old. his wife divorced him. Nicki being the disgusting ***** she is stood by him and paid his bail ect.

as for the **** part, the video is self-explanatory

I support nicki not her brother and was the claim of him being a ********* confirmed anyways :nocomprende:

as for the **** video I don't think it's nicki's fault 

she didn't animate it and she probably didn't direct it :yaknow: her team or vevo should have gone through it and changed it since it's offensive :yaknow:

Guest $elfish
3 minutes ago, button said:

she can't even make hits anymore. What hits did she have this year? Out of a dozen songs she was on?  :tiffcackle:

Swalla was a moderate hit 

and side to side was a global hit last year probably the 2nd or 3rd most popular song of 2016 

don't be too sure about that her new album is probably going to have some hits like they always do:urite:

Guest $elfish
7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Mariah has 18 #1s, let alone top 10. Unless you’re just talking about female rappers?

I remember it being the urban/hip hop charts:yaknow: I can't edit my posts tho so I couldn't edit that in 

Guest $elfish
8 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Mariah has 18 #1s, let alone top 10. Unless you’re just talking about female rappers?

Were  they charting at the same time tho?

12 minutes ago, button said:

ended Nicki :tiffcackle:@$elfish

Ended Nicki and surroundings. I love Nicki and have always found her cute and ****, but she deserved it, the way she treats fellow female rappers behind the scenes is disgusting. Care to see Remy taking the exposing a bit further anyone :mattafact:

Guest $elfish
Just now, button said:

yes it's not just bad, it's embarrassing when none of that bunch of songs she released this year was a hit.

she makes hits not disses tho :tiffcackle: u shot yourself in the foot :tiffcackle:

Yup she does:outwithit:

24 minutes ago, $elfish said:

I support nicki not her brother and was the claim of him being a ********* confirmed anyways :nocomprende:

as for the **** video I don't think it's nicki's fault 

she didn't animate it and she probably didn't direct it :yaknow: her team or vevo should have gone through it and changed it since it's offensive :yaknow:

what a **** excuse for the only video. it's her song, her video, it has her name on it. she's responsible for whatever is published on her channel under her brand. if they released the video it means she liked it and approved of it. could even be her idea. what a pathetic attempt at erasing her responsibility for the video. :yaknow:

His trial hasn't taken place yet and it hasn't been announced yet if he ***** the 12 yo girl or not which is the very reason why Nicki is a disgusting nasty *****. She is using her money and connections to help a potential child ******. All she cares about is helping her brother out even though he may very well have ******** assaulted that girl. Do u realize how ****** up that is? she is lending him her support even though she has not the slightest idea whether it's true or not. she assumed her brother is innocent right away, paid 100k $ to get him out after his arrest, got him a lawyer ect. she doesn't care about the girl who is a potential victim of **********. yikes.

19 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Oh I didn’t know you meant all at once.

But Katy Perry has the female record for the most songs to go #1 from one album, so I wouldn’t use charts as a measure of talent, haha

Katy Perry isn't untalented, she just annoying and tries really hard to fit in into the pop world. Her music this era have all sounded so generic, it hurts.

6 minutes ago, cheri said:

that's how her fans tried to justify it :tiffcackle:

u like pink floyd then bb?

But The Wall (and The Final Cut, since it was supposed to be apart of it) all serve a purpose to tell a story, and Roger's totally anti-****/war/etc. I just.... :nyheadache:

I love Pink Floyd. :liberatedaf:

39 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Nicki would have slaughtered that ***** who shot her friend :urite: too bad she makes hits not disses :flawlessbye:

Are you for real?:tiffcackle: In what sense? :tiffcackle:

Nicki and Remy were performing at the same festival 2 months ago (like Britney's promo ones last year) and Nicki demanded that they had an hours long gap and that they couldn't be there at he same time. Nick is a pu$$y and Remy would fight her, like actually fight her, Remy tried getting to get a face to face battle :tiffcackle: Remy once put Foxy Brown back at her place (physically) when she purposely bumped into Rem, Nicki knows she can't mess with Remy, only miles away :tiffcackle:

She tried to clap back with a hit as well as a diss track and double failed :tiffcackle:

I didn't appreciate her trying to get the song pulled from streaming services... the damage had already been done and her star power is not the same anymore, gladly I guarantee you that Remy is coming for blood with her new era.

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Katy Perry isn't untalented, she just annoying and tries really hard to fit in into the pop world. Her music this era have all sounded so generic, it hurts.

Have you seen her performance of Roar at the NRJ awards when her playback failed and she had to sing it completely live? It was awful :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Have you seen her performance of Roar at the NRJ awards when her playback failed and she had to sing it completely live? It was awful :tiffcackle:

Yeah I know, some of her vocal performances aren't the greatest :zoomzoom: but her vocals have gotten a lot better she sounded pretty good in her carpool karaoke. If she is really a songwriter, then she writes some pretty good songs :mattafact:

Archived