Britney rude to Lil' Kim [OLD]

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
29 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

it's funny how people are trying to justify it (don't care if it's true or not) but if it was the other way around people would be dragging Lil Kim

True. She was rude, period. Gladly that was one of the very few times that it happened.

On 10/8/2017 at 1:23 PM, $elfish said:

sure she did:tiffcackle:

23 hours ago, $elfish said:

super bass is more iconic than all of lil ****'s career:tiffcackle:

I recognize Nicki's popularity, but don't talk about Iconic when y'all are probably some 2000s kids who don't even know about rap culture. Plus gurl, Super Bass? really? :tiffcackle:You should learn a  bit and make a difference between commercial music and Rap. Thats the main reason she is yet to receive a Bet Award. :gloss::bigkiss:

Nicki is so original...

tumblr_mj39ozEZ0h1qdnmszo3_500.jpg

lil-kim-vs-nicki-minaj.png

lil-kim-nicki-minaj-8-6-14-2.jpg

6dttw1.jpg

B0_XalSIcAAB4Nu.jpg

I think Britney was a bit ''shocked'' to see Lil Kim's outfit. I mean... 1999 Britney was so white, prude, insecure that time. She probably was awkward as ****. Thank god she changed.

I don't accept any Lil Kim shade on this forum tho, she's a legend and set a lot of trends in pop culture. Not only rap.

It's very unlikely Britney was a diva at the start of her career. Maybe more shy than rude.

I would believe this if it were during her prime or the 2003-2004 era, but she was still down-to-earth...

Also we don't really know the full story. But in general, many who've worked or met Britney said that she's very nice. So... :yaknow:

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, YALA said:

I recognize Nicki's popularity, but don't talk about Iconic when y'all are probably some 2000s kids who don't even know about rap culture. Plus gurl, Super Bass? really? :tiffcackle:You should learn a  bit and make a difference between commercial music and Rap. Thats the main reason she is yet to receive a Bet Award. :gloss::bigkiss:

Nicki is so original...

tumblr_mj39ozEZ0h1qdnmszo3_500.jpg

lil-kim-vs-nicki-minaj.png

lil-kim-nicki-minaj-8-6-14-2.jpg

6dttw1.jpg

B0_XalSIcAAB4Nu.jpg

:blurp: these pictures don't show **** honey

wearing wigs and similar outfits don't prove anything :madonna: in that case britney  was copying lil Kim when she was wearing the same hat because lil Kim is apparently the first person to ever wear wigs & hats etc :sofedup:

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, ITSNICKCRAY said:

lol how old are you? i'm 100% sure you're not into rap music because people who do wouldn't say stupid **** like that. Lil Kim is a legendary artist.

My age has nothing to do with appreciating good music:whitney: 

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, YALA said:

Thats the main reason she is yet to receive a Bet Award. :gloss::bigkiss:

Nicki is the first female rapper to win 7 BET awards in a row:tiffcackle: and the only reason she didn't win this year is because that ***** who shot her friend went and nicki didn't 

if nicki did go she surely would have gotten it:whitney:

Archived