What was your reaction when Britney and Gaga almost kissed?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, mauureee said:

I just saw MTV post on their facebook

"remember the night Beyonce changed our lives announcing her pregnancy?"

and you can see her fake smiling thinking how she stole Britney's spotlight one more time... :triggered:

o m g she is definitively the definition of attention wh.jah

33 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

It just showed me that Britney has really changed. Young Britney would have kissed definitely. Older Britney doesn't kiss anymore, and doesn't think the snake was cool. :boredashell:

Really? Only if you're talking about 2003Ney-2007Ney... Any other year I can't see Britney kissing a (female) singer on stage for the sake of it.

5 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

It would have been awkward tbh, because it wasn't for a performance :calculating:

I think it would have been awkward after they stopped kissing and Britney had to come back to her speech:orangu:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
37 minutes ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

I think it would have been awkward after they stopped kissing and Britney had to come back to her speech:orangu:

:orangu:

2 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

It just showed me that Britney has really changed. Young Britney would have kissed definitely. Older Britney doesn't kiss anymore, and doesn't think the snake was cool. :boredashell:

Nah young Britney didnt kiss her boyfriend jt for no reason at an awards thing. They joked it off like she did with Gaga. She didn't change,  Gaga just wasn't worth it.

3 hours ago, mauureee said:

I just saw MTV post on their facebook

"remember the night Beyonce changed our lives announcing her pregnancy?"

and you can see her fake smiling thinking how she stole Britney's spotlight one more time... :triggered:

She tried to do it again last year by performing right before Britney. Its like she wants to be Britney so bad. :nydisgust:

First Gaga did her speech, and I was like, k.

The the girls started their show and I was like britney_spears___confused_yeah_by_pokemo I remember there were rumors the tribute was gonna be done by Selena, Demi and Miley or something like that, but they somehow managed to do something worse. It wasn't THAT bad, it's just  that it was too fast, and like lots of things going on that you couldn't appreciate the girls, nor the songs, or anything.

Then Britney and Gaga almost kissed and I was like this the whole time britney_spears___happy_confused_by_pokem

Then she says thanks, and starts talking about their next performer, Beyoncé, and I thought, did I miss something? britney_spears___confused_amber_louise_b I was really confused, like, nobody told us she was presenting anyone, the very same moment she received her Video Vanguard Award, like, who does that?

Then Beyoncé steals everything with her "pregnancy"  britney_spears_ew_no_by_pokemonspears-d8 and I just thought the whole thing was very badly planned. Having Gaga with her 30 min speech, pretending to be a man, then a bunch of kids performing the Britney songs at 1000000x speed, then Britney just saying thank you and introducing Beyoncé, and then Beyoncé stealing all the attention announcing a pregnancy. I don't know who's idea it was, it all felt like one of those crazy dreams that don't make any sense.

3 hours ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

What if she kissed Beyoncé instead at the end of her performance? That would've been even better :hype: They made her say so many compliments to Beyoncé, that seriously the only thing missing was that Britney kissed her. Nobody would've talked about the pregnancy, THAT would've stolen the show :lemmetellu:

"Britney, the compulsive kisser" :cuteidk:

On 10/08/2017 at 4:47 AM, PokemonSpears said:

First Gaga did her speech, and I was like, k.

The the girls started their show and I was like britney_spears___confused_yeah_by_pokemo I remember there were rumors the tribute was gonna be done by Selena, Demi and Miley or something like that, but they somehow managed to do something worse. It wasn't THAT bad, it's just  that it was too fast, and like lots of things going on that you couldn't appreciate the girls, nor the songs, or anything.

Then Britney and Gaga almost kissed and I was like this the whole time britney_spears___happy_confused_by_pokem

Then she says thanks, and starts talking about their next performer, Beyoncé, and I thought, did I miss something? britney_spears___confused_amber_louise_b I was really confused, like, nobody told us she was presenting anyone, the very same moment she received her Video Vanguard Award, like, who does that?

Then Beyoncé steals everything with her "pregnancy"  britney_spears_ew_no_by_pokemonspears-d8 and I just thought the whole thing was very badly planned. Having Gaga with her 30 min speech, pretending to be a man, then a bunch of kids performing the Britney songs at 1000000x speed, then Britney just saying thank you and introducing Beyoncé, and then Beyoncé stealing all the attention announcing a pregnancy. I don't know who's idea it was, it all felt like one of those crazy dreams that don't make any sense.

Lmao literally, it was a mess. Larry couldn't even make sure Britney got her moment while getting one of the biggest awards of her career... Britney also didn't do anything to stop it... well she clearly loves being overshadowed:weusay:

Archived