What was your reaction when Britney and Gaga almost kissed?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

So I just remembered reading a comment from a Britney fan (a girl) about 2 years ago saying that she went crazy when she saw Britney and Gaga getting closer at the 2011 VMAs when Brit was getting the Vanguard Award. I always wonder if I'm the only didn't get that they would kiss... like it's not that obvious... mess.

FUN/ICONIC FACT: my older brother was watching the VMAs that year and that was the only year I ever watched the VMAs live (I mean last year I live streamed it but it wasn't the same + quality was worse than 70's cameras), I remember that, believe me or not, it was exactly when Britney was giving her speech next to Gaga, and I remember asking who that was and he told me it was Britney. Can never forget it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Style. said:

Never forget. Vmas made Gaga and Britney looking like fools presenting Beyonce.  

Tell me about it...

Britney really has no self respect :dead:

4 minutes ago, mauureee said:

I just saw MTV post on their facebook

"remember the night Beyonce changed our lives announcing her pregnancy?"

and you can see her fake smiling thinking how she stole Britney's spotlight one more time... :triggered:

I will never stand Beyonce.Drag me but I dont like her "superwoman" personality. I like some of her's songs but that's it.:yaknow:

I honestly loved it. I was stanning hard for both at the same time during that point and I thought another iconic vma moment was about to happen. Britney almost did it, plus she looked flawless that Night.  I miss when britney was relevant in the GP eyes 

Archived