I wonder if Britney has ever listened her albums

kutayuysaler

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Do you think she has to study her own songs before starting a show? Like did she re-study the lyrics to OIDIA before she started POM? Or does she remember them that well after singing them too many times :outwithit:

she messed up the lyrics of womanizer in her carpool karaoke so......

16 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I agree, the Britney era was like the first era she had SOME artistic freedom, you could tell she really loved slave and boys and was very passionate about performing and the DWAD show.

She also loved the songs she wrote like Lonely and Anticipating. I think she just didn't like Bombastic Love and that they put the Crossroads songs on it. She did have some artistic freedom on OIDIA. She wrote Dear Diary and it was her idea to put I Can't Get No Satifaction on it. I still want to know who's idea it was to have her talking at the end :calculating:? I thought it was so cool :urite:

On 8/9/2017 at 10:48 PM, Kisle said:

She...what even? She sang the songs, of course she listened to them. This doesn't even make sense. 

22 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Are you guys serious? I know Team B is a mess and Britney does not care as much as she used to but.... OF COURSE she listened to her own albums before releasing it?! 

This thread is a mess. 

I'm hoping OP doesn't mean "did she listen to her albums before releasing them" and means "do you think she listens to them now and again for recreational purposes". :mattafact:

Either way, the answer is yes. We have photos and videos of her jamming to ITZ and Blackout. :myjam: 

16 hours ago, alexdaily said:

Do you think she has to study her own songs before starting a show? Like did she re-study the lyrics to OIDIA before she started POM? Or does she remember them that well after singing them too many times :outwithit:

I don't know about you, but I know the lyrics to nearly every Britney song because I've heard them so many times, so that's the same case with her. She's performed them and heard them so many times that she just automatically knows the words :mattafact:

On 10/08/2017 at 0:30 AM, December02 said:

she was listening to her own demos in her convertible Mercedes back around the Blackout era so I'm sure she's listened to her albums start to finish, though she probably doesn't go back to them often considering she switches the station when her songs come on the radio

how do we know this?

Archived