kutayuysaler

9 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Britney - low key looked bored the entire era correct me if I'm wrong

giphy.gif

rs_500x290-131217144020-britney-2.gif

anigif_enhanced-30487-1412788680-9.gif?d

17133655.gif

giphy.gif

I have to respectfully disagree here. In contrast, I actually think Britney was the most passionate during Oops and Britney. By the time she did ITZ, you could tell that despite her loving the record, she was tired of everything. And she even admitted as much on "Chaotic."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Circuit said:

I think this too.

For sure

• ...Baby - first album
  • Oops! - she performed like almost every song on the oops tour
  • In The Zone - her experimental album so ya
  • Britney Jean - in the I Am Britney Jean documentary
  • Glory - her sons were basically the executive producers lmao

Not sure

• Britney - low key looked bored the entire era correct me if I'm wrong
  • Blackout - also didn't seem to care, no performances, partied a lot (also correct me if I'm wrong)
  • Circus - idk lol
  • Femme Fatale - didn't give a single **** about this era lets be real

Britney was like her best era what you doin, if she was bored what is Currentney, and she performed most of the songs at DWAD:outwithit:

I think it makes total sense she doesn't really go through and listen to her albums like we do, no ? :wtfdidusay:

I think she's listening to the tracks when she has to rehearse and do choreography, and I think she listens to other artist's music whenever she's not working so I don't see when or why she would just sit down and listen to her albums any other time.

I think when she's done recording and the album tracks are selected she just goes through the tracklist but doesn't necessarily listen to it again.

8 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

giphy.gif

rs_500x290-131217144020-britney-2.gif

anigif_enhanced-30487-1412788680-9.gif?d

17133655.gif

giphy.gif

I have to respectfully disagree here. In contrast, I actually think Britney was the most passionate during Oops and Britney. By the time she did ITZ, you could tell that despite her loving the record, she was tired of everything. And she even admitted as much on "Chaotic."

I agree, the Britney era was like the first era she had SOME artistic freedom, you could tell she really loved slave and boys and was very passionate about performing and the DWAD show.

9 hours ago, Circuit said:

I think this too.

For sure

• ...Baby - first album

Not sure

• Blackout - also didn't seem to care, no performances, partied a lot (also correct me if I'm wrong)
  • Circus - idk lol

Britney never listened to Britney Jean in the IABJ documentary?  not in the way she listened to Blackout in her car, regularly with her sons with Glory, her first album or the album she a lot of control over. She only ever spoke about Alien in the documentary (other than when she forgot Passenger and the world fart reminded her manager of it) and then at the listening party with Will.I.Am, which was a contractual promotion agreement.  I mean honestly, there's a difference between listening to your album because you want to, and because you have to.

9 hours ago, Circuit said:

I think this too.

For sure

• ...Baby - first album

Not sure

• Circus - idk lol

I don't know about the rest but I'm confident she listened to blackout. She was carrying cds around town

Archived