I have a funny story to tell about Alien

Urbanney

• Super Mods

Y'all are gonna think I'm nuts, but every time the prechorus + chorus starts on Alien, and the beat changes, I can't help but think of this gif: 

VrBJbxy.gif

I don't know what it is, but the beat just makes me picture a horse dancing like that. It just sounds so fairy tale-ish or twinkley or something. I don't know how to explain it, but please just listen to it tell me you understand what I mean lmao:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I should  :quirkney:

please do sis :tiffcackle: make a one hour version like people do with nyan cat 

maybe it can be a meme:quirkney:

1 hour ago, mauureee said:

I never listen to that song :gross: I don't get the love for it. :calculating:

It's a great song that was sadly wasted as many Britney material. It sounds like a demo but in terms of lyrics and music could have been a hit in her catalogue with a great music video.

-Her pitched vocals at "not alone not alone" :squintney:

- That editing error everyone mentioned a time ago proves it was an unprofessional treatment. Wasnt William Orbit pissed what Will.I.am did with Alien or soemthing? I remember :lostney:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

It's a great song that was sadly wasted as many Britney material. It sounds like a demo but in terms of lyrics and music could have been a hit in her catalogue with a great music video.

-Her pitched vocals at "not alone not alone" :squintney:

- That editing error everyone mentioned a time ago proves it was an unprofessional treatment. Wasnt William Orbit pissed what Will.I.am did with Alien or soemthing? I remember :lostney:

maybe with another style, raw vocals and britney vocals it could be better :whitney:

the way it is right now, is horrible.:flawlessbye:

Archived